TOTE campagin help!!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
hampig71
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

TOTE campagin help!!

Unread postby hampig71 » 17 Mar 2008, 18:14

Hey guys,
So I'm in the campagin mission Summoning the Dragon (with Zehir and the Dwarves trying to get to the Dragon God) and I can't understand what I have to do. Every single stairway is blocked by an enemy who's numbers are so much higher than mine that I can't win, I can't find the last totem to dig for the artifact, and the dugengeon lair has one hero that is impossible to beat. Does anyone know how to beat this campagin mission?

danhvo
Scout
Scout

Re: TOTE campagin help!!

Unread postby danhvo » 18 Mar 2008, 19:17

hampig71 wrote:Hey guys,
So I'm in the campagin mission Summoning the Dragon (with Zehir and the Dwarves trying to get to the Dragon God) and I can't understand what I have to do. Every single stairway is blocked by an enemy who's numbers are so much higher than mine that I can't win, I can't find the last totem to dig for the artifact, and the dugengeon lair has one hero that is impossible to beat. Does anyone know how to beat this campagin mission?
I'm surprised no one has responded to you yet. I'll make an attempt to help.

This website does have a walkthrough that can help. It is written in a very poor format that makes it hard to find anything, but the critical info is there.

Basically, your goal is to find the Red Keymaster Tent; I believe it's in the south end of the surface level. Then you can unlock the Red Gate in the northwest corner, and then you need to win the fight against Rolf at the gate. It's a very tough battle, since Rolf seems to have an infinite amount of resources for his troop's runes, but the powerful Zehir should prevail.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 18 Mar 2008, 21:37

If the enemies numbers are too great restart the mission at an easier difficulty level.

hampig71
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby hampig71 » 20 Mar 2008, 16:21

Any tips on the battle against Rolf? I've tried it two or three times now and I get clobbered every time and he's barely scratched.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 20 Mar 2008, 16:33

The tip I got that worked was to get the book of dark magic so I could use puppet master on his most dangerous units.

RustedSorrow
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby RustedSorrow » 20 Mar 2008, 17:25

Rolf's army doesen't grow in number. Try returning with more troops with Zehir to fight him.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”