C2M3- The conquest

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
RustedSorrow
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

C2M3- The conquest

Unread postby RustedSorrow » 04 Mar 2008, 16:37

Am I the only one who think that Gilraen has an INSANE army and is impossible to beat on heroic in patch 1.6. I tried playing this mission again and my Agrael is decent enough at level 20 in week 1, month 2 with 2 weeks of growth of Sylanna creatures with expert attack, fire damage and expert leadership along with luck. I killed the druids by the end of week 3, month 1. My passage to my first sylanna town is blocked bu hunters after that. I cannot kill them as Gilraen charges and takes my castle before even month 2 starts even if Agrael is inside! How am I supposed to kill 12 emerald dragons, 30 druids, 350 sprites, 100 master hunters and 25 unicorns in the fourth week of the game??????? :mad:

And if I manage to sneak to his town, he simply takes mine. Gilraen cheats and his growth his twice that of mine even though I outnumber him 3 to 1. Any way to defeat him at heroic?

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 04 Mar 2008, 16:46

Why cheat, after every week is a "Sylvan Creatures Week" or smt? I never played that map on smt. more than normal though; I hate play Agrael with elven army. It sucks.

RustedSorrow
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby RustedSorrow » 05 Mar 2008, 05:20

He cheats because I have killed the druids in the circle that spawn those creatures each week by week 3. So Gilraen can't feed of them. So how the hell is he able to get such a high creature growth without those neutrals spawning.

I am just playing the Agrael campaign to get to the Necro and Sylvan ones. I re installed the game so will have to go through all the campaigns. Yes Agrael with Sylvan troops sucks

RustedSorrow
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby RustedSorrow » 08 Mar 2008, 11:02

Well, I managed to pull through after trying twenty times. Anyway, I have reached mission 2 of the necro campaign. I had built Godric to level 19 in tn C1M5 but I got a level 10 Godric when I started the mission. He still had the same stats and skills which meant that I had light magic, attack, luck, defense and leadership at expert levels on a level 10 hero. Is this a known bug?

juderiverman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby juderiverman » 12 Mar 2008, 03:09

RustedSorrow wrote:I had built Godric to level 19 in tn C1M5 but I got a level 10 Godric when I started the mission. He still had the same stats and skills which meant that I had light magic, attack, luck, defense and leadership at expert levels on a level 10 hero. Is this a known bug?
this "bug" was there since version 1.0, in this sense, it may not be regarded seriously as a "bug".

just a unique setting.

Ya5MieL
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Ya5MieL » 15 Mar 2008, 19:02

It makes the game easier, so you should not complain much :)

RustedSorrow
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby RustedSorrow » 16 Mar 2008, 08:15

Yes, it does make that mission easier but the last mission in which Markal has to face Godric becomes much more difficult as a 20 level Godric has almost equal stats and skills to 30 level Markal.

Markal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Markal » 15 Apr 2008, 09:16

Just means you don't know how to use Markal properly

Return to “Heroes V-VI”