stuck in TotE Campaign 3 Scenario 4 "Mother Earth's Wis

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
mortification8
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

stuck in TotE Campaign 3 Scenario 4 "Mother Earth's Wis

Unread postby mortification8 » 02 Mar 2008, 19:41

I am stuck at the seer's hut in Quarter 2. I have the Tarot Deck, but every time I talk to the seer I get the same cutscene, and a battle with 15 Succubus Mistresses.

I've cleaned everything out up to this point. All secondart objectives are checked.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 02 Mar 2008, 19:51

I don't remember that part very well, I just know I experienced no difficulties.

Have you checked out the walkthrough?

https://www.celestialheavens.com/719

mortification8
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mortification8 » 02 Mar 2008, 20:49

Yeah, but it's not helping:
Let's sweep the lake in a counter-clockwise fashion. Go west and visit a mana x 2 spring at (3). Further west you can see a Seer Hut at (4). This Seer tells you to kill at least one assassin in exchange of the Tarot card artifact, which is mandatory to pass the second quarter. You have no other choice than accepting the quest and hunt down the assassins - they are conveniently located just SE of the hut.
Completed, and shows up as completed in the quest log. Tarot deck is equipped. I did accidentally kill the assasins prior to getting the quest however.
Report back at the hut to receive the Tarot Card. You can also recruit a tiny stack of Wyverns (y) at the center of the shallow lake.
Done.
Just south of the Seer Hut is a Blue Keymaster (blue K). Pay a visit and pick up some more Warriors (w) just south of it. Next march east to grab the free Goblins (g). At (5) a cutscene plays and you discover that Kujin is really not, again, Biara. :)
Done, and done.
Go to the Seer Hut at (6) to finish up this quarter.
Everytime I do this I get the question to proceed, and then when I choose OK I get the battle with the 15 succubi. Is my hero not high enough level or somtething? Right now this is a show-stopping bug.

Kujin is Level 23, knowledge 21, I can't think of what else would be relevant.

Help?

asuka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asuka » 03 Mar 2008, 05:02

mortification8 wrote:Yeah, but it's not helping:
Let's sweep the lake in a counter-clockwise fashion. Go west and visit a mana x 2 spring at (3). Further west you can see a Seer Hut at (4). This Seer tells you to kill at least one assassin in exchange of the Tarot card artifact, which is mandatory to pass the second quarter. You have no other choice than accepting the quest and hunt down the assassins - they are conveniently located just SE of the hut.
Completed, and shows up as completed in the quest log. Tarot deck is equipped. I did accidentally kill the assasins prior to getting the quest however.
Report back at the hut to receive the Tarot Card. You can also recruit a tiny stack of Wyverns (y) at the center of the shallow lake.
Done.
Just south of the Seer Hut is a Blue Keymaster (blue K). Pay a visit and pick up some more Warriors (w) just south of it. Next march east to grab the free Goblins (g). At (5) a cutscene plays and you discover that Kujin is really not, again, Biara. :)
Done, and done.
Go to the Seer Hut at (6) to finish up this quarter.
Everytime I do this I get the question to proceed, and then when I choose OK I get the battle with the 15 succubi. Is my hero not high enough level or somtething? Right now this is a show-stopping bug.

Kujin is Level 23, knowledge 21, I can't think of what else would be relevant.

Help?
I was also stuck this way when I played the Stronghold campaign. I don't remember though in which seer. I just fought some neutrals & tried again. I think I repeated this for three times until the game let me passed.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 03 Mar 2008, 05:57

I had smt. like that as well. Not sure, but try with "Cancel" when visit. Thing like that helped me, as far as I remember :|

mortification8
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mortification8 » 03 Mar 2008, 13:34

Thanks, guys. I'll give it a try.

pimaen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby pimaen » 05 Mar 2008, 10:12

I had the same problem. What helped me was to UNEQUIP the tarot cards :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”