Need advice

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Need advice

Unread postby saugeen » 21 Feb 2008, 15:17

I am having major problem with the final battle with Zehir and Biara-
I took off the Ominiscience because I lost a lot of great perks and abilities. such as master of pain and curses etc.Should I go back a mission( Wulfstan mission)and put it back on? Or should I go back to the begining of the Flying to the Rescue campaign? I played this mission to the point and got the re-enforcements but I only got 47 of each which isn't enough. I am playing this mission on easy because I knew I was in for a major battle in the end. That seems to be UBI's mo. I keep taking off and putting on theOmniscience. I have been doing it in the mission with Wulfstan because there is a lot of gold available. I have restarted this mission several times.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 21 Feb 2008, 16:52

Err... you have a Memory Mentor on the map...

saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby saugeen » 21 Feb 2008, 18:50

I Know there is a memory mentor on the map. that's not what I am asking advice about. I am asking if whether or not I should have Arcane Ominiscience. Because when you put on Ominscience you loose a lot of good perks and abilities. And a lot of gold is required that's why I do it in the Wulfstan mission because there is a lot of gold available.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 21 Feb 2008, 18:56

As far as I'm concerned, Arcane Omniscience is not worth the loss of all those perks.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Tensho
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Tensho » 21 Feb 2008, 19:06

If you already know good spells as vampirism/ressurect/conjure phoenix(and other)
you shoud leave arcane omniscience and get the mass skills
Dont angry the banana!

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 21 Feb 2008, 19:07

You still can have Master of Pain and etc... However, I think AO is second worst Race Special after the Unstoppable Charge (which sucks monkey balls really hard) :)

saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby saugeen » 21 Feb 2008, 23:23

Yes, I do have the good stuff like the mass confusion, mass suffering, mass decayand etc. plus Vampirism. puppet master and conjure Pheonix. It will probably take a few tries to defeat Baria

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 22 Feb 2008, 06:11

Just concentrate on the NON summoned units ;)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”