To Flee or not to Flee....

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Sarvi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

To Flee or not to Flee....

Unread postby Sarvi » 01 Feb 2008, 13:06

In Tribes o.t. East the enemy heroes tend to flee much more often, especially on HARD or HEROIC difficulty. Sometimes they don't even fire a shot before they go! In doing this the AI hero loses all his army and then has to rebuild - yes, he keeps his hero, but the hero is a sitting duck now for several weeks. In my opinion this makes the game a lot easier to win than the Hammers of Fate version.
Any comments?
Ach wie schoen das niemand weiss....

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 01 Feb 2008, 15:45

yeah it's anoyying

like when I'm chilling, trying to get all mines and stuff and suddenly the enemy attacks with an army quite a lot bigger
with castle defending advantage I'm able to beat it, then I go further with mines, artifacts etc. etc. (you know the fun part)
then when I'm fighting him my army is quite a lot stronger because I build capitol before level 7 dwelling and I got mines before attacking etc.
anyways since my army is stronger he flee's without even trying to scratch my army and from then It's just a matter of walking to his castle no challenge whatsoever
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

HOMMV_N00B
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby HOMMV_N00B » 04 Feb 2008, 23:53

haloswift wrote:yeah it's anoyying

like when I'm chilling, trying to get all mines and stuff and suddenly the enemy attacks with an army quite a lot bigger
with castle defending advantage I'm able to beat it, then I go further with mines, artifacts etc. etc. (you know the fun part)
then when I'm fighting him my army is quite a lot stronger because I build capitol before level 7 dwelling and I got mines before attacking etc.
anyways since my army is stronger he flee's without even trying to scratch my army and from then It's just a matter of walking to his castle no challenge whatsoever
But don't you loose a very big portion of you army to? And do you always get back to your town in time?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”