Arcane Omniscience-where am I going wrong?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Arcane Omniscience-where am I going wrong?

Unread postby saugeen » 23 Jan 2008, 13:17

Maybe I am reading the skill wheel incorrectly, but according to the way I read the wheel the requirements are as follows-- expert sorcery with counterspell, arcane training and arcane excellence. expert enlightenment with intellegence, wizards reward and mentoring. also specialization magic mirror, consume artifact and mark of the wizard. so what am I doing wrong what's missing? I have restarted the Flying to the Rescue campaign 7 or 8 times and still no arcane omniscience and no luck.

Daegan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Daegan » 23 Jan 2008, 13:43

You also need logistics > catapult > remote control > tremors.

I will say this though - you are likely going to be disappointed with your character with this skill. In my experience, you're far better off picking a magic school or two and specializing to increase the damage/ effect / duration / etc. Otherwise, you'll be able to do everything, but nothing very well. The last battle will be near impossible without specialization ( or about three months of troop building after the map's cleared. )

But hey, memory mentor's are everywhere heh, try it out if you like but be prepared to have a back-up spec. :)

Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Baduum » 23 Jan 2008, 13:46

Last poster said logistics but meant war machines.
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Daegan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Daegan » 23 Jan 2008, 14:57

D'oh!

Indeed, said poster should finish his coffee before speaking / typing! :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”