Pure Class (Heroes Complete Edition).....with pics!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Nicolai
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Nicolai » 05 Feb 2008, 10:27

winfola wrote:definitely these will be the last scans for me, but really, this artbook is a wonderful thing for a fan of H5 :tsup:
Thanx

Dex
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dex » 05 Feb 2008, 11:55

Thank you very much Winfola. Do Druid looks great. Funny that they didn't put the final images for the Druid and the Elder Druid into the artbook. They changed quite a lot when you look at the designs.

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 11 May 2008, 06:40

Can someone with this edition plz post a picture of The Dark Messiah Map please.

thanks

edit:

I just read on Heroes Community that its actually a map in HoMMV, so now the question is on what DVD? on the ToE one? ;|

edit 2:

I think i found it, its the archive "Heroes of Might and Magic V - Tribes of the East" on the ToE DVD :hoo: :|

Lepastur
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Lepastur » 12 May 2008, 08:33

The Dark Messiah Map was originally in the Complete Edition but now you can play it through an external installer created by Sfidanza and hosted on heroes-fr.com and Torre de Marfil (Ivory Tower). Since the external installer provides an updated version of the map which fixes some bugs, I recommend you to play it through this way.
Visita http://www.HeroesofMightandMagic.es (Portal) y http://www.TorreDeMarfil.es (Foro) / El sitio web en español más completo dedicado a la saga Heroes of Might and Magic, y a los otros juegos de la misma marca.

cerebrus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby cerebrus » 29 Jun 2008, 13:51

Do not mean to resurrect an old thread. I have been lurking on this board for a very long time. I just bought this brand new. Actually, my friend bought TWO brand new sealed copies from a shop in Singapore.

I have been meaning to purchase Heroes V for quite a while, ever since I first played it on my sister's computer more then a year ago. So when a friend asked me if the Complete edition was worth getting, I told her that I would purchase it if she did not want to. Lucky for both of us, they had two boxes. The cover board is in English, not French (what Magelord has), so there might have been two versions of the boxes. The number on mine is 12459.

One thing I like is that I do not need the DVD in the drive to play the game.

I am quite a happy man with this purchase! :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”