Heroes V Creature Size Mod *!here!*

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Bad Wolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes V Creature Size Mod *!here!*

Unread postby Bad Wolf » 01 Feb 2006, 07:00

Ok, so I know we all need to test out things as they are, after all this is the open beta, but I've heard some outcries about the battlefields being too small.
So here you go, a Mod, that leaves only the 7th level creatures (with the exception of the Treant and the Hydra) a 4squared unit, everyone else just takes 1 square now (I honestly had no idea why Lich or Genie had to be 4squared in the first place).

The instructions are inside the zip, but in case you want to know first hand, here they are:

Unzip everything into your Heroes of Might and Magic V\data directory and enjoy :)

* WARNING * This mod only works for Single/Hot-Seat modes, if you want to play on UBI you have to move or delete the GameMechanics directory from your Heroes of Might and Magic V\data directory. * WARNING*

Creature Size Mod
Last edited by Bad Wolf on 01 Feb 2006, 21:05, edited 5 times in total.
The world is full of insanity, that has no cure. Labour to keep yourself stable, and your mind pure.
- Mid-Night Paladin

Bad Wolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Bad Wolf » 01 Feb 2006, 07:07

Any Creature Size Mod related feedback, questions, bugs should be posted here...
And anything else that is related to this perticular mod...
The world is full of insanity, that has no cure. Labour to keep yourself stable, and your mind pure.
- Mid-Night Paladin

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Heroes V Creature Size Mod *!here!*

Unread postby Pitsu » 01 Feb 2006, 12:06

Bad Wolf wrote: (I honestly had no idea why Lich or Genie had to be 4squared in the first place).
It was in order to give each faction *three* large creatures. Even more, "large" was meant for lvl5-7, thus these were genies, wights and liches not gremlins, ghosts or vampires that were feeded with growth hormones. Raptor-Matriarch and cleric-griffin reasonable exceptions.

RK
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RK » 01 Feb 2006, 13:38

I wish the resize the damn cerberi , those things are too freakin small for the punch it packs.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 01 Feb 2006, 14:44

A mod alredy? Thats just great! :-D

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 01 Feb 2006, 15:32

Great idea, fine mod! :)

My feedback: I want the treants to be 2x2. They're intersecting with adjacent units.

Bad Wolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Bad Wolf » 01 Feb 2006, 15:57

Oh do you mean there's a graphical problem with treeants? I wasn't sure, if it is a problem, I'll bring the back to large size...

Tell me if it is, I will alter it in a few secs :)
- Mid-Night Paladin

Labyrinth
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Labyrinth » 01 Feb 2006, 20:00

Yes.

Bad Wolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Bad Wolf » 01 Feb 2006, 20:40

Thx for the feedback
Already fixed it, the latest fixed ver is available for download on the first post in this thread :)
- Mid-Night Paladin

SartoretiBG
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby SartoretiBG » 14 Feb 2006, 18:58

why nightmare is 4 square and pitFiend the mod work ?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”