Arkane Omnisience and Memory Mentor

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Arkane Omnisience and Memory Mentor

Unread postby saugeen » 09 Dec 2007, 16:59

I need some advice in regards to the above mentioned items.
How does Ziher obtain Ominiscience? and how does gain the ability of Memory Mentor?
How do I use Memory Mentor to change skills and abilities? Can I exchange Light magic for dark and/or destructive magic? I think that is my downfall and finding some of the campaign missions rather difficult. Any advice would be appreciated.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 09 Dec 2007, 17:50

Arcane Omnisience is an ultimate ability and requires certain skills to be picked. The best way to see what you need is to look at the Skillwheel.

The Memory Mentor, for a a feww, will allow you to undo learned abilities and re-level your hero.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Mlai
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mlai » 09 Dec 2007, 19:09

But when you use MM, isn't that basically paying to lose exp and levels? Or, if you don't lose exp, that's even worse because high level exp requirements are huge.

What's the point? To get rid of useless skills that you got earlier just to get the ultimate ability?

yuritch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yuritch » 09 Dec 2007, 19:41

The mentor takes your exp and then immediately gives it back, so that you just have to re-level at once (and you can pick different skills this time, of course). You lose nothing (except for money).

saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby saugeen » 09 Dec 2007, 21:53

Another thought crossed my mind - Can I exchange light magic for dark or destructive magic or does the hero have to go up a level before that can happen. I am thinking mainly of Wuflstan and Freyda.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 10 Dec 2007, 08:40

^ That's what the Memory Mentor is for ;)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”