Sylvan campaign 5:5 Bug?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
debaser
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Sylvan campaign 5:5 Bug?

Unread postby debaser » 06 Dec 2007, 12:37

I've just started map 5 of the Sylvan campaign and it seems to be graphically bugged. The map is too bright, especially in combat, where it is almost flourescent green.

I know the map is supposed to be night. Is it night right from the beginning or does it happen as part of an event? On my game it definitely isn't night. It's day, with glowing green lights everywhere. Looks terrible.

I have the latest Heroes patch and my latest video drivers so don't recommend those please. Anyone had this problem? Thanks.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 06 Dec 2007, 17:30

Is that the original Heroes V Sylvan campaign?
In the game Video options, check that the Gamma is 1.0 and not on a higher setting.

What is your videocard brand and model?

debaser
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby debaser » 07 Dec 2007, 01:08

Gamma is set at normal. And it is only during combat that the game is freakishly bright green. Everywhere else on the map it just looks like normal daylight.

Video card is a 6600GT. And yes, mission 5 of the original Sylvan campaign.

debaser
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby debaser » 07 Dec 2007, 16:00

Alright nevermind. Just another bug in this sketchy software I guess. I cheated past the mission since it was unplayable.

And to think, I actually paid for the collector's edition when I should've just blatantly pirated it. It's not like it's worth paying money for.. ;|

Return to “Heroes V-VI”