Plague Zombie vs. Disease Zombie

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Which one do you use the most?

Plague Zombie
29%
Disease Zombie
71%

Total votes: 31

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 26 Nov 2007, 03:25

yuritch wrote:It's more of a multiplayer thing. In multi, Liches are rarely raised (and raising Dragons in multi is just bad, they cost so much DE for such a mediocre unit). Zombies or Skeletons, on the other hand, are useful there. And Vampires if your hero is Lucretia. Zombies do well against magic-oriented opponents such as Warlocks (more HP = more time for your hero and your Phoenix to kill enemy troops), Skeletons do better against might factions (more damage to enemy units).
You don't spend money or resources on Zombies, just the DE.
Multi or not, I wouldn't raise not even a single Zombie. I won't spend my DE to them. And I'm a bit sorry that I can't transform them into skeletrons at the SoN.
"Rage against the system, the system, what kills the human spirit."

Wulfstan8182
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wulfstan8182 » 08 Dec 2007, 05:01

well, i got TotE yesterday, and i'm on the Last soul standing. so i was fightin the guy and he had the same amount of deseases as i did of plagues. so i put them to 1 on 1 and mine just owned the desease so i think Plague Zombie is stronger, in my opinion.
:hanged: <--- You're the guy hanged if you ever dare to touch my blacksmith!

tb5841
Scout
Scout

Unread postby tb5841 » 08 Dec 2007, 13:49

The festering aura that disease zombies have doesn't work on undead, while plague zombies' weakening strike does. So facing them off against each other isn't really a fair test.

Mlai
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mlai » 08 Dec 2007, 13:56

I use Rots against susceptible factions, but definitely Plague when I know I'll be fighting Necro, Elementals, and Mech stacks.

Wulfstan8182
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wulfstan8182 » 08 Dec 2007, 19:50

Mlai wrote:I use Rots against susceptible factions, but definitely Plague when I know I'll be fighting Necro, Elementals, and Mech stacks.
i agree! :yes: :tsup:
:hanged: <--- You're the guy hanged if you ever dare to touch my blacksmith!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”