Defeated hero does not appear in my tavern to re hire

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Starheaven
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Defeated hero does not appear in my tavern to re hire

Unread postby Starheaven » 31 Oct 2007, 23:11

Hi,

I have been playing heroes 5 gold edition in TOE single player map, I am defeated in battle and choose to pay to keep my hero and army etc, however on the next turn I cannot see my defeated hero in the tavern to re hire. I have also re loaded the game and tried flee without paying my hero still does not re appear in the tavern to re hire. Is this a bug does anyone know.

Alabaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alabaster » 01 Nov 2007, 00:40

I've been playing single player maps using dungeon (I love getting toasted apparently) and have been able to rebuy fleers.

You probably already thought of this, but was the day the end of the week? Maybe a computer player bought them out?

I've not seen your issue and single player's what I spend most of my gaming time on.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Defeated hero does not appear in my tavern to re hire

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 01 Nov 2007, 02:45

Starheaven wrote:however on the next turn
Are they there on the same turn (if you were attacker)? Or are you retreating/surrendering when being attacked by AI?

Starheaven
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Starheaven » 01 Nov 2007, 09:19

I played the single game further and my other heroes that got defeated returned to the tavern. I think I nailed why this did not happen with the other heroe. That heroe came from a prison, I built her up and I think the game does not return a heroe back to you if you release them from a prison. That is the only thing I can find that may be causing it.
It was after the A.I finished its turn and was my turn. Hey thank you both for the replies hope this helps other players out. It may be a bug dont know.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”