tote - necro campaign - beasts & bones (stuck)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
loveKraft
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

tote - necro campaign - beasts & bones (stuck)

Unread postby loveKraft » 29 Oct 2007, 01:53

I've finished every objective on the map except destroying the demon portal (flaged all the mines, met with the orc leader, fortified the castle etc.) and the mission isn't ending for some reason. Both Ornella and Aranthir are at the portal and all of the demon guards are dead.

The only thing on the map that i don't own is the yellow stronghold (and i'm pretty sure that isn't part of the main quest), anybody know how to solve this?

I don't have much free time and replaying the mission would be a problem for me.

kingu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingu » 29 Oct 2007, 20:39

did you kill the blue bugger at the north-west, over the bridge?

loveKraft
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby loveKraft » 30 Oct 2007, 01:35

Yes, i've killed everything on the map but the yellow stronghold (it doesn't even have a hero anymore).

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 30 Oct 2007, 05:57

I just played this mission tonight.
I entered the portal with Ornella to kill the two stacks of tier-6 inferno units. This happens before meeting the Orc leader.
So I guess you are sure that you entered the "portal", not the stairs. The portal is north of the stairs (east of the Inferno town).
Hope this helps.

loveKraft
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby loveKraft » 30 Oct 2007, 07:37

Yes i'm sure! The f**king burning portal where Deleb respawns every once in a while. I've killed all the guards there and cleaned out the entire damn map and the mission still isn't over.

galaxy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby galaxy » 30 Oct 2007, 07:48

did you destroy the portal? theres a group of succubus guarding what looks like a lv 1 spell trainer right across from the portal. i think that was the last step i had on that map.
~You hallow out my hungry eyes~

loveKraft
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby loveKraft » 30 Oct 2007, 08:48

loveKraft wrote:I've killed all the guards there
You seem to have a problem with reading my post.

galaxy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby galaxy » 30 Oct 2007, 10:25

dont get so excited.....when i got to this part, i didnt actually fight the succubus, it was scripted and then i walked over the the trainer. you didnt specify if you had used the trainer next to the portal or not.

i guess ill be more concise with you from now on and just ignore what you say entirely.
~You hallow out my hungry eyes~

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 30 Oct 2007, 13:48

This is the sequence of scripted events I got:

1. Arantir meets the Champion (name is Erik?) stack in front of the first garrison. Underground passage entrance revealed.
2. Destroys the Inferno castle. Objective completed. (I didn't really use the underground route, just ride over everything with Arantir)
3. Destroys the Portal underground, entrance is NE of the castle. Objective completed.
4. Defeat the blue player (Orc leader). Objective completed, mission accomplished.

loveKraft
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby loveKraft » 31 Oct 2007, 02:06

galaxy wrote:dont get so excited.....when i got to this part, i didnt actually fight the succubus, it was scripted and then i walked over the the trainer. you didnt specify if you had used the trainer next to the portal or not.

i guess ill be more concise with you from now on and just ignore what you say entirely.
Look man, you aked a question and the answer is in my previous post, which implies that you haven't read it.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 31 Oct 2007, 02:26

Follow the instructions on activating the ability to cheat:

cheat guide

Then, in-game use the console and type:

@Win()

and the press enter.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 31 Oct 2007, 05:03

This is the unofficial version of the C1M4 walkthrough. I am not responsible for any damage done by it yet. (The boss on the site will have to review it to make it official.) Hopefully it helps. :D

https://www.celestialheavens.com/714

Return to “Heroes V-VI”