The School map

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
soupnazii
Genie
Genie

The School map

Unread postby soupnazii » 26 Oct 2007, 01:07

i should probably have emailed the mapmaker or something, but this is easier and faster.

i got the map to work, but one small problem: playing as blue (academy) as the readme suggests, i find myself not being able to pass through any of the garrison gates. well i only tried two (the one with the djinn, which i understand is probably blocked on purpose) but then the one to the south of the town is definetly not blocked but i just cant move into it to get my troops or pass through to the other side, as if theres an obstacle placed just in front of it. is there a reason for this, or is my map bugged? why is it happening?

i wonder how many people have even played this map..

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: The School map

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 26 Oct 2007, 04:35

soupnazii wrote:i should probably have emailed the mapmaker or something, but this is easier and faster.

i got the map to work, but one small problem: playing as blue (academy) as the readme suggests, i find myself not being able to pass through any of the garrison gates. well i only tried two (the one with the djinn, which i understand is probably blocked on purpose) but then the one to the south of the town is definetly not blocked but i just cant move into it to get my troops or pass through to the other side, as if theres an obstacle placed just in front of it. is there a reason for this, or is my map bugged? why is it happening?

i wonder how many people have even played this map..
I played through the version he submitted to CH for playtesting completely when I helped him playtest it. If you post a screenshot of the garrisons you're talking about it might jog my memory. But the mapmaker knows his map better than anybody else so you might want to email him.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

kk2583
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kk2583 » 29 Oct 2007, 19:15

I played the map before are you talking about the garrison below the East campus? or the one below your starting town? I might be wrong but all building on East campus might need to be repaired before you can pass through the garrisons. Or something like that...

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 29 Oct 2007, 19:55

yea i jsut emailed the author. apparently, you have to capture East Campus before teh south gate opens up, and rescue the genies for the easter one or something like that.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”