TotE 2nd Mission w/ Zehir

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

TotE 2nd Mission w/ Zehir

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 23 Oct 2007, 20:59

1. What happens if i don't give the tear of Asha to Duncan ? Will i get it at a later mission ?
Would it be better for me if i kept it ?

2. While i'm with Zehir can i "End Turn" a hundred times ? I mean does the enemy somewhere build up because i'm taking my time walking around aimlessly with Zehir ?
"Be who you are and say what you feel - those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 23 Oct 2007, 22:05

I'd give it to Duncan. You might have a hard time with the 2nd part of the mission without the extra gold and growth. And the enemy does build up forces.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 23 Oct 2007, 23:20

Yeah, give it to Duncan, as there's absolutelly no need for Zehir in last map (assuming he'd get it then).

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 24 Oct 2007, 07:44

Ok - I'll do that - Cheers :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel - those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 24 Oct 2007, 11:33

Oh and another question. Who should i lvl up more ? Duncan or Freyda ? Or both ?

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 24 Oct 2007, 14:57

Freyda, imperative.

As much as you can. ;)

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 24 Oct 2007, 15:02

Agreed. Her special is just too good to pass up.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Arveragus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arveragus » 24 Oct 2007, 15:11

Freyda will have to fight again in a future campaign (in what was probably the hardest fight in the campaign for me), so make sure to level her up as much as possible and make sure she has good skills and abilities. Use the Memory Mentor on the map if necessary.

Duncan will not return in an active role, so levelling him is not important at all.

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 24 Oct 2007, 17:17

Thanks for the help guys :handshake:

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 25 Oct 2007, 13:11

Well - no point in making another thread about it.

In the 3rd mission who should get more experience Zehir or Wulfstan ?

JohnDoe777
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby JohnDoe777 » 25 Oct 2007, 13:29

Heretic_Cata, isnt there a "who" missing in your signature? .."those WHO mind"..

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 25 Oct 2007, 14:31

Heretic_Cata wrote:Well - no point in making another thread about it.

In the 3rd mission who should get more experience Zehir or Wulfstan ?
Wulfstan will have just one fight in last mission, one but hard fight, while Zehir will have 50 fights, yet none of them are that hard.

You can't have Wulfstan above ground anyway, but do try to get him nice skills and some levels under. Fight in last map is really tough.

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 26 Oct 2007, 06:26

JohnDoe777 wrote:Heretic_Cata, isnt there a "who" missing in your signature? .."those WHO mind"..
Whops. Fixed :)

Thank you Nebs - i'll do that.

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 28 Oct 2007, 15:53

Rolf is kicking my ass. :(
Any strategies pls ?

galaxy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby galaxy » 28 Oct 2007, 21:56

puppet master, puppet master, and puppet master. or maybe divine vengence.

althought i dont know what skills you picked. (i went for the ultimate for zehir)
~You hallow out my hungry eyes~

Arveragus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arveragus » 29 Oct 2007, 03:52

I do not think that Rolf's army grows, so if all else fails, you can just wait a while before facing him and build up more troops in your Academy (you did summon your city didn't you?).

You should also have two cities underground (the one you start with and the one in the NW corner), so you can get some extra heavy support from there (like dragons and thanes), while still leaving Wulfstan enough troops to deal with any invading yellow heroes.

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 29 Oct 2007, 21:05

Arveragus wrote:I do not think that Rolf's army grows, so if all else fails, you can just wait a while before facing him and build up more troops in your Academy (you did summon your city didn't you?).
I could teleport the city ? Lol - i think i know where - i saw there was nothing there and didn't go to that place.

Anyway - how i beat Rolf in a 30-50 minute combat.

I realised that Zehir's army was no match so (since i did not have his city) i went back to the dwarves and got a dwarven army + Kshatris. Even tho i waited a few weeks where i had 2 dwarven cities upgraded max and spawning troops - my army was about 1/2 the size of Rolf's.

The battle itself - no puppet master - i tried but it didn't last long. Zehir is on Destructive & Summon magic for me so no Divine wrath. So i was summoning pheonixes a lot. Blessings were useless all the way. Meteor Showers were the only damaging spell that actually hurt the bastards. Deep Freeze as much as possible to those that did not get imunity to cold with their rune. By summoning stuff, Rolf was wasting his turns casting curses on the new troops and Banish. Arcane Shield saved my ass plenty of times in this fight. The pheonixes were the only things that actually made some damage for most of the battle. The others just had to survive long enough for zehir to kill them.
The survivors: 3 Magma Dragons & 1 ArchMage.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”