Orc campaign - One Khan One Clan

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cher
Peasant
Peasant

Orc campaign - One Khan One Clan

Unread postby cher » 18 Oct 2007, 22:54

Maybe obvious to some (Nelgirith) but I'm getting nowhere in this campaign. I've started countless times, contact both chieftans and gain their support and then I either go grab the Cyclops and hire a boat and get slammed by purple or stay around and get slammed by teal and then purple. What am I doing wrong?

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 19 Oct 2007, 04:01

Have that other hero (one you meet at the very start of game) be your "main" one for some time. Clear your area, watch out for first brown hero, and when feeling lucky, take out that garrison (I did it at the start of month 2 on heroic - after I managed to beat brown hero in week 3 without too many losses). It's smooth sailing from now on.

Teal came after me soon enough, turn or two after I convinced brown to join me, and lured him to attack me in town. Stronghold seem weak in castle sieges so take out that catapult, decimate his centaurs and then wyverns and watch him retreat.

From now on, it's just a matter of collecting enough troops to beat purple - which, btw, only shows up when you go out on sea. So, delay that. Three purple heroes, one with dungeon troops, not too hard actually...second with sylvain troops - with 300 archers! That one might be hard. ;)

And third one is waiting for you on green's coast.

I had no visits from green hero in the mean time, also, had no more visits from teal heroes. Guess they all send just one hero at you? Save for green, who had another hero roaming his land, but I didn't fight him.

Btw, the reason for that other hero to be your main is just for his war machines skill, really really helpful at the start, and middle of the game. One round of ballista took 600+ hp of catapult in castle siege.

Also, not sure if you noticed this, when you go to get that spell shrine close to first town, you'll also get some exp., enough for couple of quick levels (adv. war machines, triple ballista? :D)

No worries for leveling up Kujin, enough exp. around.

Hope some of this helps.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”