TOTE Campaign Level limitations/Carryovers

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

TOTE Campaign Level limitations/Carryovers

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 18 Oct 2007, 12:39

I finally got my copy of TOTE. One thing that makes me grumpy is not knowing the level limitations and what heroes/artifacts will carry over to the next map at the beginning of the map.

Has anyone been keeping track of the level limitations and carryovers in the campaigns?

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Re: TOTE Campaign Level limitations/Carryovers

Unread postby tumorbane » 18 Oct 2007, 13:07

No, but it's a very good question. In the first game, I think I got to level 20 and it didn't cap. With the female fallen knight (Ornella?) I think that capped at level 13. I presume she'll keep her spells but don't know yet.

Wurtzel
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wurtzel » 18 Oct 2007, 13:24

1st camapaign (necromancer) level 13, 2nd level 20 with major artifacts carried over... Currently doing 3rd...
I THINK SO THEREFORE I AM

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 18 Oct 2007, 13:26

Think she didn't keep her spells actually. As at the end of her first level, she "lost" all the skills, and again leveled up, but this time as necromancer.

Also, on map 3, level up cutoff is 20. Not sure for map 4 or 5, haven't reach limits there.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I might've misremembered something.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”