Will of Asha campaign

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
M4Kpl
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Will of Asha campaign

Unread postby M4Kpl » 13 Oct 2007, 23:42

Will of Asha campaign-last soul standing

Did you finished the first mission at heroic level because I cant. What i have to do? I conquer the 1 castle but i cant the second one. The enemy armies growing too fast.

yankeee80
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

upper key

Unread postby yankeee80 » 14 Oct 2007, 07:42

where did you find the upper part of the key to open the portal leading to the final castle?

thanks
eric

M4Kpl
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: upper key

Unread postby M4Kpl » 14 Oct 2007, 08:53

yankeee80 wrote:where did you find the upper part of the key to open the portal leading to the final castle?

thanks
eric
Kill all Bone dragons

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 14 Oct 2007, 20:15

I ignored second town. But try to catch that red hero while he's not there. If you get him, there's no fear of red any more, as it wont buy another hero. So, I managed to kill that hero (I took his wood mill, ore and such then returned to "my" part of map, he went to regrab mines, I rushed back, and got him before he could reach safety of town), and ignored the town...your town should produce enough troops for that green town.

Plus, ofcourse, that weird raising of dead really helps. Try to fight living critters when have enough of that dark energy, so in my case, it was usually at start of the week. And also, fighting living with just vampires (or lords) is usually great way towards success.

As for final battle, not sure what to say, was pretty easy with 150+ vampire lords and rest of the gang. Though I also had expert dark magic plus some nifty spells such as frenzy (scroll) blindness and puppet master.

Hope something of this helps.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”