I seen Orc units with 6 in morale

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
nevermindspy
Pixie
Pixie

I seen Orc units with 6 in morale

Unread postby nevermindspy » 02 Oct 2007, 08:11

I wonder whats that about , Can moral be greater than 5 now ? Or is it just for orcs , If so where and how does it count..

Any Ideas?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Oct 2007, 10:11

The orc is a ghost...

And morale is capped at 10...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

yuritch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yuritch » 03 Oct 2007, 06:28

On Russian Heroes V forum the players found that while Luck and Morale in Tribes of the East demo can reach 10, their actual effect is still capped at 5 (so no +50% dmg from Retribution at 10 Morale). But full number is taken into account when negative modifiers (like Ring of the Broken Will) are considered, so that it isn't that easy anymore to force negative luck/morale on enemy. Previously the bonuses were capped at 5 and then penalties were substracted from that (capped) number, now penalties are substracted from the full number and only the final result is capped at 5.
Last edited by yuritch on 03 Oct 2007, 06:33, edited 1 time in total.

King Imp
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby King Imp » 03 Oct 2007, 06:32

Actually, I have recently seen my units go up to 12 in Morale.

Alamar
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Alamar » 03 Oct 2007, 21:45

The numbers for luck & morale shouldn't have been capped BEFORE negative modifiers took effect in the first place. This seems fair & natural to me. Now capping the numbers at +/- 5 once all modifiers have been applied seems like a good idea to me.

I don't think that it was "too easy" to give opponnents negative morale & luck though but maybe that's because a lot of the people that I play with almost always have 5 in both once the game has been going on a while.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”