Ranger 5 with 1.5 and Ramblings

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Capt_Tripps
Peasant
Peasant

Ranger 5 with 1.5 and Ramblings

Unread postby Capt_Tripps » 21 Sep 2007, 22:38

I'm going to be playing the 5th Ranger campaign mission this weekend. I seem to recall horror stories about this mission with earlier patches. Have any of you played the map with the latest patch?

I originally quit playing the campaigns when I hit the Ranger campaign (first map). For one, when I got to the campaign, it felt like a second Ranger campaign. And two, I got caught with the bug where they would not attack on the first map and wasted quite a bit of time/effort on it. Having said that, I've found the campaign quite enjoyable so far (of course I still haven't finished 5).

I just wish the campaigns would stick to the races more. The demons in particular seemed to most of thier time out of there element. It would have been nice to get a bit more Demon out of the Demon campaign.

I'm looking forward to the Mage campaing. I've only seen the town once (I think), but I can't remember which campaign/map it was.

Romanov77
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Romanov77 » 22 Sep 2007, 07:55

Well, the bug is still present...but as far as I remember, the mission is easier, as the the delay between attacks is larger, giving you more time to recover....
And with the passing of strange eons, even death may die.

H.P. Lovecraft - gentleman, writer and dreamer.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”