Ultimate ability

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Ed Robinson
Peasant
Peasant

Trying somw Mods...

Unread postby Ed Robinson » 16 Sep 2007, 19:14

Last night I downloaded a couple of Mods, this was my first time out.

I loaded Fasttrack, which is to assist in getting the ultimate skill and another to set Ossir up with a disserent starting skill so that he could get the ultimate.

I have a couple of observations or questions on using these.

1) Ossir - in many of the user submitted maps his name appears as Kaliki and the mod doesn't change the starting skill for Luck from Resistance. Second in "A Tear for Ossir" it also didn't change anything. Do I have to look for maps that are user submitted and his name appears as Ossir?

2) Fasttrack - this mod is supposed to change the requirements for the ultimate so that you can achieve it by level 18-24. The documentation instructs you as to what skills you need but doesn't state if the othes are no longer necessary. I tried to use this on the Sylvan which requires Enlightenment and so I didn't take a magic skill. Can anyone tell me exactly what is needed to get the ultimate with this Mod and how can I determine if it's working?

I have gotten the ultimate a few times on different maps but would like to feel that I can get it before I give up skills I'd rather have only to come up empty after a lot of hours of play and being stuck with a hero that is really below my expectations.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Maps that will allow erning the Ultimate

Unread postby asandir » 17 Sep 2007, 06:04

Kareeah Indaga wrote:
Ed Robinson wrote: There is an ability called "Teleport Assault" which puts your own troop in the face of the enemy AND they have the first strike. I'm not sure which faction gets this.
I think the Inferno can learn Teleport Assault. Might be wrong.
It is an inferno skill but not sure if it's compatible with the ultimate ability
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 17 Sep 2007, 07:50

Yep, also academy and dungeon. It gives a +50% atb boost and it is a requirement for inferno ultimate.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

bethrezen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bethrezen » 05 Oct 2007, 15:30

Can i download from this server the maps that can be found only in the limited/collector edition?

punky_
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Trying somw Mods...

Unread postby punky_ » 11 Oct 2007, 06:12

Ed Robinson wrote:2) Fasttrack - this mod is supposed to change the requirements for the ultimate so that you can achieve it by level 18-24. The documentation instructs you as to what skills you need but doesn't state if the othes are no longer necessary. I tried to use this on the Sylvan which requires Enlightenment and so I didn't take a magic skill. Can anyone tell me exactly what is needed to get the ultimate with this Mod and how can I determine if it's working?

I have gotten the ultimate a few times on different maps but would like to feel that I can get it before I give up skills I'd rather have only to come up empty after a lot of hours of play and being stuck with a hero that is really below my expectations.
the others are no longer necessary as it says !
i reached with various races the ultimate at lvl 20-28, u need exactly as it it is described in the text file which comes with the mod ;)

it works well with Fortress too though i haven't reached the ultimate yet but i got the speciality skills very early ...
In the arena of human life the honours and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities.

~Aristotle~

Return to “Heroes V-VI”