it complains about my account, although I just used it

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Arzang
Assassin
Assassin

it complains about my account, although I just used it

Unread postby Arzang » 27 Jan 2006, 09:11

to log in to ubi.com. just what account does the game ask for?

I hit the account button, changed my password, logged in to ubi.com and yet it complains. why?

LongDarkBlues
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby LongDarkBlues » 27 Jan 2006, 09:40

They are clearly having lots of trouble gettign this thing to work - I was lucky if 1 in 25 of the join game screens (where you pick the race and hero, etc) worked, and even then couldn't actually join the game. The people were ncie to chat with, though - Hopefully they'll get some bugs worked out - it's too buggy to even beta test, now - at least on a large level. :devious:

Arzang
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Arzang » 27 Jan 2006, 12:29

LongDarkBlues wrote:They are clearly having lots of trouble gettign this thing to work - I was lucky if 1 in 25 of the join game screens (where you pick the race and hero, etc) worked, and even then couldn't actually join the game. The people were ncie to chat with, though - Hopefully they'll get some bugs worked out - it's too buggy to even beta test, now - at least on a large level. :devious:
well I didn't notice any connection errors miraculously enough.

the error I got was with ubi not accepting my account. created a new one and it worked smoothly.

so any mod can close this topic right about.. now.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”