RQ: A 100% Save

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
brnn19
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

RQ: A 100% Save

Unread postby brnn19 » 04 Aug 2007, 13:54

Could you give me a 100% save of HoMMV, because I lost mine and don't want to start the whole campaign again? Thanks in advance.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 04 Aug 2007, 14:09

There is a mod that unlocks them all.

Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 05 Aug 2007, 05:58

If you're desperate, you can use the Console cheat @Win(), but heroes are not developed. You must go through the campaigns sequentially in order for, say, Isabel to be levelled up when you are in the Necromancer campaigns.
If you are desperate to have all the permanent bonuses, give them tons of troops, use the cheat to get movement points, and get your bonuses, then use @Win()
Otherwise, use @Win() until you get to where you need to be, then give a lot of XP to raise your hero to the appropriate starting level.

brnn19
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby brnn19 » 05 Aug 2007, 07:57

Grail Quest wrote:If you're desperate, you can use the Console cheat @Win(), but heroes are not developed. You must go through the campaigns sequentially in order for, say, Isabel to be levelled up when you are in the Necromancer campaigns.
If you are desperate to have all the permanent bonuses, give them tons of troops, use the cheat to get movement points, and get your bonuses, then use @Win()
Otherwise, use @Win() until you get to where you need to be, then give a lot of XP to raise your hero to the appropriate starting level.
Yeah, that's why I'm looking for a save, because everything will be how it has to and I won't need such complicated things to continue the campaign... Btw I had only reached first Sylvan mission...

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 18 Aug 2007, 19:01

http://vikis01.com/Temp/Campaign.sav

Not completely 100%, but all missions in the first 5 campaigns are completed, and only the last campaign remains.
Put the file in the \My Documents\My Games\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Profiles\[user name]\Saves\ folder.

brnn19
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby brnn19 » 25 Aug 2007, 16:12

Naki wrote:http://vikis01.com/Temp/Campaign.sav

Not completely 100%, but all missions in the first 5 campaigns are completed, and only the last campaign remains.
Put the file in the \My Documents\My Games\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Profiles\[user name]\Saves\ folder.
Thanks, but I have already found one.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”