Can´t you see??

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Kareeah Indaga
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Kareeah Indaga » 26 Jan 2006, 02:13

Zamolxis wrote: Oh I can see. I can see very well, as I've been in the closed beta from the beginning, and believe me - it's not looking good.
^What Zam said.
arthureloi wrote:
Don´t believe everything you see, friend... over again I say this is a very unfinished and incomplete build, but it´s meant to be like this, it´s on purpose, you´ll see what a spectacular surprise when it comes out.
Err…I do not wish to be rude, and I sincerely apologize if I offend, but…you did read the phrase “closed beta forum”, yes? There is no reason at all for Ubi to ‘hide’ pieces of the game during testing—to do so would completely nullify the point of having those tests.
arthureloi wrote: At leat for me, and more, I think you know as much as everyone here, so I still think it will be done in due time, the game will not be bugged, it will rock, and people are playing beta not to remove or submit bugs, but to see if the game is good.
You are free to think so, and spend your 40-50 dollars or equivalent if you wish. It is your choice and yours alone to buy the game or not. But I will not be joining you, not until matters noticeably improve.

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 26 Jan 2006, 13:59

You know, I'm not gonna play the Beta. I'll sppil the fun when the game actually gets released. But I am going to watch the comments on it. I'm going to lurk over every preview - read every bug etc.

I know that at the end the beta will still be buggy - but I hope that people from the closed beta will have a brighter spirit then.

Cause this is just plain stupid, the amount of bad comments I've seen so far make me wish I'd still be learning today - and believe me I have a bad day today (I screwed up my mathemacis test :( I don't want to learn today...)
Grah!

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 26 Jan 2006, 15:27

I don't wan't to badmouth it (I tink it could be really excellent), but I do worry about it being released prematurely, and that worry comes from the state it is today. The design is good enough, but it needs time to reach that potential.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Return to “Heroes V-VI”