Open Beta Issue

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
nyte_rogue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Open Beta Issue

Unread postby nyte_rogue » 24 Jan 2006, 18:47

Maybe I'm just a moron but I can't get the darn thing even started. Star Force wants me to enter a serial number that, to my knowledge, I didn't receive. Has anyone else had this problem or did I just overlook something obvious? Either way...Can someone help me please?? :baby: Thanks Gang!!

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 24 Jan 2006, 19:23

You should have recieved a Serial Number when you downloaded the game- from what I've heard, it should have been displayed when you downloaded it, and sent to your inbox. Provided that you downloaded it in a legal manner, of course.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

nyte_rogue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby nyte_rogue » 24 Jan 2006, 19:51

Well, I did receive an HOMM V beta account key but I tried that and it said it was incorrect. It's very frustrating because I am chomping at the bit to play!!! lol

Thank you for trying to help me! :D

nyte_rogue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby nyte_rogue » 24 Jan 2006, 20:30

Just in case anyone else has this problem...I contacted Gamespy's Customer Support via e-mail and explained the problem. I decided to try my account key one more time and I got a message saying it had been changed and would I like to use the new one (of course I said yes) and it worked.

I do have to say that I haven't been able to try it yet though because everytime I join a game everyone else loses their connection so I automatically win....*sigh*

I have faith.....It will work eventually :beg:

Thanks again Gaidal! :hail:

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 24 Jan 2006, 20:32

Edit: Good to see that you got it sorted out. If you're having trouble plasying normal MP, try duel mode- it's pretty neat, and doesn't seem to have any problems associated with it.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Return to “Heroes V-VI”