The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
watcher83 wrote:Since evilp can find things before anybody else, I was wondering if he can tell us something about haven? Can you?
no , I can't
If you know the link rule
and then open a page like this ..every day online 14 hours ..often browse the firefox
you can do the same..
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=gb2312">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="60">
<body topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<iframe align="middle" scrolling="auto" src="http://www.gamerhome.net/bbs/index.php?showoldetails=yes" width="1000" height="2100" frameborder="0">
Last edited by evilp on Jun 18 2007, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
1) As long as defenders do not move, they receive five point addition to their defense.
2) Harpooners can shoot harpoon that in addition to standard damage can pull the attacked creature by one tile closer to the harpooner.
3) When bears attack, they can frighten the attacked creature and enemy creatures that stand nearby. Bear receives one point addition to his morale and ten percent gain to his health. The effect lasts for two turns.
4) Every time Bonecrusher deals damage, he will gain two point addition to his initiative and five point addition to his attack. This effect is active for two turns. When fighting with large creatures he will receive four point bonus to his attack and defense.
5) Priests – After death, their inner flame escapes and deals fire damage to every enemy in the surrounding tiles. Level of damage depends on the amount of priests in the dead stack.
6) One time per battle thanes can do standard damage multiplied by 1,2 to any creature and hang “Mark of fire” on them.
7) When the dragons attack, they leave a fire wall, that deals ten point damage for each dragon in the stack.
From the skill clarifications thread. Roughly translated of course, but we get:
Level 2: Harpooners
Level 4: Bonecrushers
Whether or not ill use these upgrades (i enjoy fortress) depends on the stats and costs.
Also, from that thread it was said that haven upgrades were renegades iirc. [/quote]
Omega_Destroyer wrote:Wow. Those upgrades are nice and polished. Too bad they are coming out after my article is due.
You can always revise it at that time.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests