Maahr gambit - A question

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Romanov77
Assassin
Assassin

Maahr gambit - A question

Unread postby Romanov77 » 16 Jun 2007, 13:44

I heard that this map was quite bugged in the past...

I started it yesterday with the latest patch...after quite some time Zoltan arrived with a freaking huge army and sieged me but I was able to kill him so I got the objective complete...

Now...
Do I need to do something special to find these artifacts(read: doing retarded stuff like the "Tear for Ossir" map) , or I just have to look around for them like normal artifacts?...dont be too much spoilersh please :)

Any bugs I should be aware?
Thanks.
And with the passing of strange eons, even death may die.

H.P. Lovecraft - gentleman, writer and dreamer.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 16 Jun 2007, 14:03

No just look around, they are guarded by units. They should be in the necro area scattered and I don't know about bugs - when I played it it was on 1.0 or 1.1 and I had no problems.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Romanov77
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Romanov77 » 16 Jun 2007, 16:36

Elvin wrote:No just look around, they are guarded by units. They should be in the necro area scattered and I don't know about bugs - when I played it it was on 1.0 or 1.1 and I had no problems.
What if blue player already seized them???

I killed Zoltan and I got LOTS of artifacts from him....

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 16 Jun 2007, 16:43

Romanov77 wrote:
Elvin wrote:No just look around, they are guarded by units. They should be in the necro area scattered and I don't know about bugs - when I played it it was on 1.0 or 1.1 and I had no problems.
What if blue player already seized them???

I killed Zoltan and I got LOTS of artifacts from him....
The "bug" (which I'm not sure if they fixed) was that it was quite possible for the computer to collect or buy all the artifacts long before the human player had any chance to get them. For example in my last 2 tries at the map (which were some time ago) the computer won in about week 3.

If Zoltan got the artifacts, you should have gotten them when you defeated him. You can also keep an eye out for them in the artifact merchant.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Romanov77
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Romanov77 » 17 Jun 2007, 09:32

Sir Charles
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Sir Charles » 17 Jun 2007, 15:30

Actually Zoltan can't get the artifacts. They changed that with the last patch. Also, even if he DID get them, as soon as he acquired one...you'd immediately lose the game. And yes, it's pretty much bug free now, except for the occasional typos.
Calvin: "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Jun 2007, 12:01

I used to have the same problems with the other player getting the artifacts, but never saw a ditto bug at all, if not considering that one.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Heroes V-VI”