Beta Changes

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Dex
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Beta Changes

Unread postby Dex » 09 Jun 2007, 21:38

Many people while discussing the alternative upgardes for the factions say that they wish to see some old models from the beta of the game, for example for the Peasant or the Imperial Griffin.

I played only the open beta and I did notice some changes made to the models for the Inquisitor (he got a mask) and the Treant (total redesign) and many color changes (Blade Dancer, War Dancer, Unicorn, Silver Unicorn, Emerald Dragon, Mage, Archmage, Steel Golem, Marksman, Footman, Squire, Cavalier, Paladin, Spectre, Vampire, Vampire Lord, Arch lich, Wraith) I've also heared that the Dark and Grim Raiders have changed a bit, but I don't know how.

So I want to ask, if anyone out there know about other changes made to units designs and could possibly post a screen featuring the unit with it's old model. Please note, that I'm asking only for model changes, since changing the color is not quite important.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 10 Jun 2007, 02:59

Try the mods section on the front page.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”