Necropolis alternative upgrades are up now...

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jun 2007, 14:56

RommeL_666 wrote: is it so difficult to improve a little bit,or they are just to lazy? ;|
No, they're east-europeans... :devious:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 07 Jun 2007, 15:46

It could be worse.
They could be Americans.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 07 Jun 2007, 15:49

Take it elsewhere guys.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Wolfsburg
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Wolfsburg » 07 Jun 2007, 16:17

Nice backhand JJ!

Racist comments deserve that kind of answer.

Now Omega is right, back to Necropolis alternates.

Back to HORROR DRAGON...

lol

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 07 Jun 2007, 16:25

Jolly Joker wrote:It could be worse.
They could be Americans.
Yeah !! Just like that stupid NWC. Almost killed Heroes .. bastards. God bless Ubival. :disagree:

ps: Pink for necropolis - thats silly.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jun 2007, 16:37

Wolfsburg wrote: Racist comments deserve that kind of answer.
And you need a dictionary to look up the definition of race vs that of nationality. Also, an atlas might come in handy. :devil:
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 07 Jun 2007, 17:25

MistWeaver wrote:
Jolly Joker wrote:It could be worse.
They could be Americans.
Yeah !! Just like that stupid NWC. Almost killed Heroes .. bastards. God bless Ubival. :disagree:

ps: Pink for necropolis - thats silly.
No, but just like that stupid 3DO.

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 07 Jun 2007, 17:27

ThunderTitan wrote:
Wolfsburg wrote: Racist comments deserve that kind of answer.
And you need a dictionary to look up the definition of race vs that of nationality. Also, an atlas might come in handy. :devil:
As if it was important whether you bash a race or a nationality. :disagree:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jun 2007, 17:45

Jolly Joker wrote: As if it was important whether you bash a race or a nationality. :disagree:
Showing ignorance of the difference while trying to sound enlightened isn't important either... :devious:

East Europe is more of a state of mind. And why are you picking on americans anyway?

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 07 Jun 2007, 17:52

Jolly Joker wrote: No, but just like that stupid 3DO.
You were addressing to americans, and guys from NWC are americans.
Thats just funny that you are glad that current developers is not from America, while ppl who originaly created HoMM were from there.

And lets be honest, 4 of 5 cool games are from America.

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 07 Jun 2007, 19:39

Wolfsburg wrote:Nice backhand JJ!

Racist comments deserve that kind of answer.
So one racist comment deserves another one eh? I guess we could let the boards degenerate into flame forums for insulting each other's race and nationality instead of focussing on the game.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 07 Jun 2007, 19:48

ThunderTitan wrote:
Jolly Joker wrote: As if it was important whether you bash a race or a nationality. :disagree:
Showing ignorance of the difference while trying to sound enlightened isn't important either... :devious:

East Europe is more of a state of mind. And why are you picking on americans anyway?
It was YOU who picked on East Europeans.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 07 Jun 2007, 20:15

So why, in turn, pick on Americans? Why even retaliate against one of Titan's comments?
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 07 Jun 2007, 20:45

I'll have to close the thread if we go into that territory guys. Stick to the upgrades please.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 08 Jun 2007, 13:10

This recoloring scheme is getting boring. I think I'll spend my money on something that will really be worthwhile, like Beyond the Sword.
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 08 Jun 2007, 13:16

Well what else where they gonna do to make alt upgrades?!

RommeL_666
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RommeL_666 » 08 Jun 2007, 14:41

well vampire lost his no retalitation?? hmm never imagin that would happen.
what that ammo steal means,and how will it work.can somebody explain to me? will he steal all the shots from scout or hunters or archers??
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people"
jeff wrote:Me to, I usually hire the two best looking female heroes. Ok a bit of a sexist, but if I am going to stare a pictures all day, I might as well enjoy the view. :devious:

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 08 Jun 2007, 15:27

Guys, AS told you to stop with the silly bashing. Every post containing such things has been removed, as well as every post that wasn't in English.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Arveragus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arveragus » 08 Jun 2007, 16:45

theLuckyDragon wrote:This recoloring scheme is getting boring. I think I'll spend my money on something that will really be worthwhile, like Beyond the Sword.
'Beyond the Sword' will be dirt cheap (online stores in my country have it priced at only 20 euro) and it will be out months before 'Tribes of the East', so you should be able to pick up both when the time comes.

Wolfsburg
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Wolfsburg » 08 Jun 2007, 17:25

theLuckyDragon wrote:This recoloring scheme is getting boring. I think I'll spend my money on something that will really be worthwhile, like Beyond the Sword.
Im usually quite tolerant with expansions. For example I knew from the beggining that the models wouldnt change. But this is getting extreme. Colour pallete changes will be sold to me as new units?

I react to many things in my life based on ethical and political attitudes. For a simple example: I dont drink Coke since ages because their market policy in my land is extreme aggressive and dirty.

And this is one of many, many examples.

But, the milions of people who drink liters of coke daily, disagree with my position, or perhaps agree but love the cursed drink too much to avoid it.

That is somehow frustrating. In some situations we consumers have huge power of bargain. But the big manouver masses have some trouble demmanding, because that requires organisation. We are the ones providing money in first place! You guys already influenced the postponing of a game premiere! We could do anything.

And boy I know what I am talking about. There is no game on internet that has a most die-hard, passionate and fanatical crowd of fans as HOMM series. I mean some of you guys have 5000 posts in this forum. I have best friends in real life with whom I dont have so many dialog entries! We have berserker fights and offend one anothers nation just because the alternate upgrades are not as they should!

Christ, is that true love or what?

My idea:

Develop a list with the names of the units which were simply repainted, and demmand bigger changes. Im not saying politely send a mail to Ubival. Im saying put them under siege pressure. There are not many communities that are so scary as we are. We are fanatical, they dont know what to expect from us!

Im not saying demmand changes based on personal tastes (I for instance hate the white cape of the nosferatu), this would bring the third WW in this forum and we would end up with nothing. Im saying only the repaints.

There is no logical explanation to convince me that the same group that developed an alternate creature such as the red dragon couldnt do a better job on the other ones.

Gathering all of the communities under a few representants with the exact same annoying demmand is like putting together the pieces of Armaggedon blade.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”