Inferno Alternatives!!!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 31 May 2007, 16:24

Probably the simpliest explanation is that some of the abilities might be dropped/changed, so they don't want to release anything just yet.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Wolfsburg
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Wolfsburg » 31 May 2007, 16:36

Probably the simpliest explanation is that some of the abilities might be dropped/changed, so they don't want to release anything just yet.
A very logical and simple explanation.

One interesting point: have you already noticed how many new creature abilities are being developed for the alternatives?

I know I am normally the optimistic voice in the crowd, but dont you guys think this is taking a VERY positive side of the game (creature individuality) and making it even richer?

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 31 May 2007, 16:51

Wolfsburg wrote:I know I am normally the optimistic voice in the crowd, but dont you guys think this is taking a VERY positive side of the game (creature individuality) and making it even richer?
Yes, that's exactly what they are doing. Commendable, certainly, but I would also like them to improve some of the negative sides of the game.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

RommeL_666
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RommeL_666 » 31 May 2007, 22:38

maybe little more fire on them?!
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people"
jeff wrote:Me to, I usually hire the two best looking female heroes. Ok a bit of a sexist, but if I am going to stare a pictures all day, I might as well enjoy the view. :devious:

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 01 Jun 2007, 12:11

Nah, more smoke, what would be the point in these upg then? would just look to similar to the old ones if they got emblazed with flames.

RommeL_666
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RommeL_666 » 01 Jun 2007, 12:34

Orfinn wrote:Nah, more smoke, what would be the point in these upg then? would just look to similar to the old ones if they got emblazed with flames.
yes I agree,but the meaning of the Hell is fire,not blacknes. Maybe ashes and fire of some other color. well,dont you think that they look to simple,just like first level creatures without upgrade?
jeff wrote:Me to, I usually hire the two best looking female heroes. Ok a bit of a sexist, but if I am going to stare a pictures all day, I might as well enjoy the view. :devious:

Apocalypse
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Apocalypse » 01 Jun 2007, 13:02

They look terryfying (good-looking IMO)
Last edited by Apocalypse on 01 Jun 2007, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
Hide, listen, watch, learn… And when the time is right, strike from the shadow.

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 01 Jun 2007, 13:03

I think you people are just picking on stuff... The alternatives are ok. Maybe some of the names could be tweaked a bit, but they are alternate upgrades, it's natural that they look the same, with a little twist...
I find them good looking the way they are.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 01 Jun 2007, 13:58

RommeL_666 wrote:
Orfinn wrote:Nah, more smoke, what would be the point in these upg then? would just look to similar to the old ones if they got emblazed with flames.
yes I agree,but the meaning of the Hell is fire,not blacknes. Maybe ashes and fire of some other color. well,dont you think that they look to simple,just like first level creatures without upgrade?
There are many kinds of hell you know, depends on what you see as hell. But hell in genral are fiery or dark.
I think you people are just picking on stuff... The alternatives are ok. Maybe some of the names could be tweaked a bit, but they are alternate upgrades, it's natural that they look the same, with a little twist...
I find them good looking the way they are.
Indeed :)

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 01 Jun 2007, 15:36

I was always bummed I could only use Renegade units in the campaign, so I'm very pleased I'll be able to have an additional set of upgrades to chose from.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

RommeL_666
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RommeL_666 » 01 Jun 2007, 17:26

There are many kinds of hell you know, depends on what you see as hell. But hell in genral are fiery or dark.

the beauty of the game, EDITOR :D there our world is only ours :D

you have your idea of hell and I have my idea :)

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 01 Jun 2007, 18:35

Yup, yup :) But in ordinary life I struggle with the school hell and math demons :scared:

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 01 Jun 2007, 19:40

This part of your personal hell will be vanquished soon but other kinds will pop up ;)
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

RommeL_666
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RommeL_666 » 01 Jun 2007, 19:52

very interesting our "locations" are all connected with darkness B-)

well you allways replace one hell for another
hell on earth with hell on heaven :)

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 01 Jun 2007, 20:58

Hell yeah! :-D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”