What I Want

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
MoNoXiDeBlue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

What I Want

Unread postby MoNoXiDeBlue » 17 Apr 2007, 00:18

Just for fun I thought I'd write down a few thoughts about what I'd like to see in an expansion/stand alone, or In a Homm game overall.

Firstly I'd like to see the usage of more giant, evil frogs, I see there's a lack of them and wish to see this issue rectified. Next it would be wonderful if our adventures took us to places such as under the sea, or in the clouds. (I like the undergrounds in H5, just not the camera issues.) Archers with flaming arrows, yeah that would be cool. Not every race needs a dragon...Nival......
Also, it would be nice to see more patches than expansion packs. I know there's 4, and soon to be five, but cmon Microsoft is one of those companies that have minimal 2 patches per game released. (Try reading our forums k?)
Lastly I'd like to see Angelspit, Maltz and other members of Celestial Heavens to continue to write great walkthroughs, I got a lot out of them. Thanks Guys!

-NoX

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 17 Apr 2007, 09:38

I want peace in this world, a very long holyday because I need some rest and a new Computer... because this one is making me angry.

That's it for now... I will come up with new wishes and demands later.

P.S.
You gave me a good idea there MoNoXiDeBlue. We should have a wish thread on the campfire, where everyone can express their wishes... even though they might be impossible to achieve.

milel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby milel » 17 Apr 2007, 16:59

i want each hero to have a corresponding figure in the game. It is not that much to ask and it would be the final step in making each hero unique (the skill system is fantastic btw!!!). In the context of such a graphic-rich game, it is so lame to have male and female heroes look the same on the adventure map...

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Re: What I Want

Unread postby vhilhu » 17 Apr 2007, 17:13

MoNoXiDeBlue wrote:Not every race needs a dragon...Nival......
QFE. The Black dragon has gotta be there & Bone Dragon is nice too, but Green dragon seems unnecessary.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: What I Want

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 17 Apr 2007, 17:26

vhilhu wrote:
MoNoXiDeBlue wrote:Not every race needs a dragon...Nival......
QFE. The Black dragon has gotta be there & Bone Dragon is nice too, but Green dragon seems unnecessary.
Then blame NWC for taking out the phoenix and putting in a green dragon in heroes 3.

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 17 Apr 2007, 17:58

NWC had 9 towns, they ran out of ideas.
(Besides, h3 Greenie looked a lot better)

Nival cant use that excuse.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Apr 2007, 18:07

#9 was originally the dreaded Forge, so that's not it. I hated the lack of Phoenix in Rampart, still do.

But Ubival did the stupidest thing when they didn't use the flaming bird for the F.Dragon town...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

watcher83
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby watcher83 » 17 Apr 2007, 18:20

Most of you won't agree but I want 3 more dragons
- azure dragon(for the naga faction and it would act as a faerie dragon)
- storm dragon(for the free cities of the east faction)
- red dragon (for the dragonknights faction)
+all the other creatures in my thread about the creatures which should be featured in the expansions

I like the idea that every hero should look different
I would like a better AI too...
new spells....
and much more
Where exactly does the rainbow end?

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 17 Apr 2007, 18:42

watcher83 wrote:red dragon (for the dragonknights faction)
o_O thats a suggested faction that i surely do not want to see. humans humans humans.... boring humans... all fantasy races are based on humans, so the fantasy humans have the most average and boring human traits imaginable. grrrr bloody humans. hate em.
I like the idea that every hero should look different
i like it too that nival made them different (a major failiure of h4, imho). too bad they arent very balanced.

Starbatron
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Starbatron » 17 Apr 2007, 18:52

I believe watcher meant on the adventure map(correct me if I am wrong, Watcher), and in HIV's defense, it did have different looks for heroes on the battlefield(male and female anyway), unlike HV.

Yes, humans have always bored me to tears.

watcher83
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby watcher83 » 17 Apr 2007, 21:04

I meant that only campaign heroes look in the game like in the picture, the others all look the same and I don't like that, they should all look like in their picture( by picture I mean - see my avatar)
Where exactly does the rainbow end?

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 17 Apr 2007, 21:20

Thats so typical. Some ppl complain about not having this and that dragon and others complaining about having too many of them...

MoNoXiDeBlue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby MoNoXiDeBlue » 17 Apr 2007, 22:59

Yes...But what about Frogs?? I mean cmon, I can just picture some mean ass looking frog with a long range tongue action..... yup think about it. Dragons are cool guys, sure, but cmon we don't need 50, I agree the fairie dragon was kick ass. Azure was my fav. Purple Dragon, Orange Dragon, Cheese colored dragon, no. I want my female heroes to wear next to nothing.

-NoX

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 18 Apr 2007, 03:07

agree on the last part B-)

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 18 Apr 2007, 05:20

MoNoXiDeBlue wrote: Purple Dragon, Orange Dragon, Cheese colored dragon, no. I want my female heroes to wear next to nothing.
-NoX
So I guess you won't like the new hot pink polka dotted dragon upgrade for the dungoen. :devious:

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 18 Apr 2007, 06:51

Oh come on (this as sarcastic as I can make it btw). You know everybody wants to see the following line up (won't bother with stats, effects, ect).

Tier 1 - Weirling, Baby Dragon. Not normally meant for combat, they have been drafted because they are cute and adorable (and pack a punch in mass quantities).

Tier 2 - Toddler, Young Dragon. If the infants can do it, they want to also.

Tier 3 - Tween, Young Adult - A bit hard to control, and often sulk (low morale for 2 turns) but can be very destructive.

Tier 4 - Adult Dragon, Dragon - As strong as all the other towns tier 7 dragons. Can be of any color, and good/evil does not matter.

Tier 5 - Aged Dragon, Mature Dragon - It is widely know that the older they get the stronger they get. So these monstrocities are stronger, faster, and all arround tougher then all but the higher tier dragons.

Tier 6 - Old one, Ancient Dragon - Slowed down, does not do as much damage with attacks, but totally immune to all but benificial spells, and one powerful spell caster.

Tier 7- Mordial, Primordial Dragon - Yep, these are them. Only can have 7 of them, but since they can attack every enemy unit at once, can cast every spell at expert level as if they had 100spell power, and are immune to every spell and attack...do you really need anything else?
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 18 Apr 2007, 07:58

Yep, that's the lineup for the Mystic Dragons of the West expansion due out just in time for Christmas.

Now, I've scried some of the upgrades for the Tribes of the East expansion.

I've located the concept art for the alternate dragon upgrade for the dungeon. Here's the Polkadotta Dragon:

Blood Furies can jump on her for a ride but let a male dark elf try that and he's eatten. She has a prismatic breath attack which causes various effects.

And here is the alternate upgrade for the fortress dragon, Baramaggon:

A barnamaggon has bardic abilities. He has a number of different songs that he can sing for various irritating effects. Humans suffer double the effects of his songs. He can also summon several smaller versions of himself for a singalong.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 18 Apr 2007, 08:24

*flees from the terrible dragons* Hehe that was a good one GOW. As always I am a bit off (in the head), but I honestly don't want another dragon in the line up. Make em Draconian like if nothing else (for you that don't know Draconian's are dragon/humanoids.) At least it would be a bit different.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 18 Apr 2007, 17:20

if a barnamaggon will make it to the final version i'll swear i'll destroy all my little cousins barnamaggon DVD's! (i'm already waking up in the morning with his songs in my head! i wont be able to stand it in H5 :( )

Zoltang
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

sorry

Unread postby Zoltang » 18 Apr 2007, 18:03

I know this is random and off topic, but does anyone have an ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 hypermemory graphics card in their laptop that runs Homm V? Or if u don't, can u pls tell me the name of the one u use and is working pls?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”