The Final Cut, (Demos, Unused files)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
MoNoXiDeBlue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

The Final Cut, (Demos, Unused files)

Unread postby MoNoXiDeBlue » 12 Mar 2007, 16:34

Hi everyone!

I was reading about the Trents and the Clerics being originally different from the beta release as opposed to the actual release. Since I never got the chance to play the demo, was there any other significant changes in the game prior to it's full release? And anyone notice hidden or unused files?

-NoX

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 13 Mar 2007, 00:33

Well there were some changes...The warlock's elemental chains got a lot simpler, wights/spectral dragons lost their incorporeal ability, the firebird and death knight were removed, some hero professions(?) didn't make it into the game etc. Don't go too far the game is now so much different than the original release and for the better too! If I'm not mistaken there were also unused snow files in the original.
HoF got some new hidden content such as the phrase you can see under the heroes round table banner, some new non-working spells, a new tundra terrain and a naga building. I don't know anything more, maybe others here can tell you more.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

MoNoXiDeBlue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby MoNoXiDeBlue » 13 Mar 2007, 10:47

Interesting....

And you know what? This happens in a lot of games, must be a balance issue. Me? I like to see what the designers had in mind. Thanks Elvin for replying.

-NoX

Return to “Heroes V-VI”