best rush tactic/town

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Kilop
War Dancer
War Dancer

best rush tactic/town

Unread postby Kilop » 17 Jan 2007, 15:39

I am interested in your opinion, since the MMR strat is dificult but viable what would be your preferences for each town in a small map.

I ll beginn with Haven, take Vittorio, ignore all other abilities and go straight to triple balista + war tent , use squire as cannon fodder and upgrade griffins then marksmen ( 20 griffins can handle some nasty spellcasters ... )
Last edited by Kilop on 17 Jan 2007, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
I support(ed?) Nival... flame on !!!
The truth pure and simple is seldom pure and never simple...

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 17 Jan 2007, 16:13

dungeon IMO get sinitar(or Eruina?), upgrade quickly the mage guild for meteor shower of ch lightning, get secrets of destruction some blood furies and minotaurs and you are ready to go

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 17 Jan 2007, 19:12

Deleb hands down. Nerfing her did little to her rushing skills.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 17 Jan 2007, 22:28

I go with Orrin and his Hunters (I think the amount of Level 3 units a hero gets when hired increased with the expansion pack). Early game, if you micro those Hunters well, you can take insane stacks of enemy troops.
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

RK
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RK » 18 Jan 2007, 05:12

no matter what rush strat you have planned, dungeon seems to be the most rush-ready type. Since the first 3 tier unit are solid performers and have non-retaliation for quick stack clearing. As long you don't encounter Master Hunters, you'll be fine.

Pick a warlock with decent attack spell at start and you may even delay Mage Guild until 2nd week. Ysarmina with L-Bolt. Sinitar with Eldritch Arrow are good choices. Rely on them to clear shooter neutrals with Minotaurs as cannon fodder. Etc. Pretty good choice really. And Secret of Destruction is pretty much a must.

Kilop
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Kilop » 18 Jan 2007, 19:28

yup but these heroes get screwed against a early balista + healing tent IMHO. I believe the weakest rusher maybe necros if you don t take kaspar, academy if MMR fails ( wrong spells ) or sylvan.
small maps are made for inferno s deleb thought, always wonder why such a srrong hero exists...
I support(ed?) Nival... flame on !!!
The truth pure and simple is seldom pure and never simple...

Return to “Heroes V-VI”