How can I edit my movement points

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
hiv
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

How can I edit my movement points

Unread postby hiv » 22 Dec 2006, 07:40

Hi!

I play Heroes 5 Addon Hammers Of Fate

I am in the 3th campaign in the 4th mission and if I beat the last enemy who is coming to my town, I win the game. But there is still a lot to discover.

So my question: Is it possible to edit the movement points again and again. So that I can discover the whole map before I beat the last enemy?

thanks a lot.

meows
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby meows » 22 Dec 2006, 09:49

With cheats enabled.. see threads to do this. here http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... php?t=4692.
To see the whole map..
@OpenCircleFog(0,0,0,99999,PLAYER_1)
To add movement points
@ChangeHeroStat("type_in_here_the_internal_ingame_heroname",7,9999)
Once again see the cheats for the correct herogame name.
For all the cheats go here,http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/he ... ures.shtml

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 22 Dec 2006, 09:59

cool... I always wondered how to make all map visible :)

Bonzer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Bonzer » 23 Dec 2006, 02:28

For those who don't like to cheat - directly, you could always camp a powerful army / hero outside their last town, and use other heroes to explore. This is like a cheat as a human opponent would probably do something to prevent it. I don't know, pull the plug, beat you up, run away squinnying.....

Take the last town (after reinforcing if necessary) when you have seen enough.

I did this a lot on H3 and once or twice on H5.
We will either find a way, or we will make one. Emperor Hannibal.

hiv
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby hiv » 24 Dec 2006, 08:07

I have tried "ChangeHeroStat" in Campaign 2 with the hero wulfstan and it works.

I don't understand why it doesn't work on Campaign 3 in Mission 4 for Hammers Of Fate.

Is there a Trainer for Hammers Of Fate?

Thank you

bugmenot
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bugmenot » 25 Dec 2006, 12:26

Can someone verify Isabel & Raelag in-game names for HOF cause it's not working when I tried them during Campaign 3 in Mission 4. @hiv Ylaya ChangeHeroStat can still work in the mission only Isabel & Raelag can't . :(

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 26 Dec 2006, 02:35

bugmenot wrote:Can someone verify Isabel & Raelag in-game names for HOF cause it's not working when I tried them during Campaign 3 in Mission 4. @hiv Ylaya ChangeHeroStat can still work in the mission only Isabel & Raelag can't . :(
I noticed that Isabel's & Raelag's in-game names don't work too. I was hoping someone could dig out this information for us lowly end-users. :-D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

bugmenot
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bugmenot » 28 Dec 2006, 12:22

HodgePodge is that you, the same HodgePodge from http://heroescommunity.com/.:| If you're the same than you already know the answer!!! :devil:

OK I found the ans to my own question @ http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... genumber=9

For those who want to know here it is:Quote joerginger
Two more campaign heroes:

Isabel: Isabell_A1
Raelag: Raelag_A1
Ok there you have it. I've test Raelag on Campaign 3 in Mission 4, Isabel on Campaign 3 in Mission 4 & 5. They are working. :D

ps HodgePodge would u mind asking the HodgePodge from heroescommunity to ask sfidanza to update the cheating guide again cuz he miss it when he update it on 24 Nov. thnx ;)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”