HoF characters: first impressions (spoilers)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Sikon
Hunter
Hunter

HoF characters: first impressions (spoilers)

Unread postby Sikon » 26 Nov 2006, 17:44

Raelag: "Now that I saved Ashan, I can run away with my true love. What can possibly go wrong this time? I mean, how likely it is that her impostor will claim the throne? Ha - like that'll happen! And if she does, my friends will be quick to intervene!"

Findan and Zehir: "Meeeeehhhh. Screw it, we're not intervening!"

Freyda: "Isabel is insane. She imprisoned my father and sanctioned the slaugther of countless innocent peasants. Of course the best thing to do is to obey! Wait - that wasn't Isabel after all? Guys, count me in, and remember - I knew it all along!!!"

Laszlo: "Don't read my biography. Ever!"

Godric: "Should have seen it coming..."

Alaric: "RRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!! PPPPPPPOOOOOOWWWWWEEEERRRRR!!!! BBBBUUUUURRRRNNNNN!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Duncan: "Yes, I do look like Aragorn. And like him, I'm a gentleman, Freyda - search your feelings, and you will know who your heart belongs to... Wow, who's that elven girl? You sure have big ears... and something else! What's your name, milady?"

Ylaya: "[insert seductive speech here]"

Tieru: "I have a cameo!"

Wulfstan: "Wesa no like da Red Haven! Da Red Haven tink day so smarty. Day tink day brains so big."

Isabels:
"She is the traitor!"
"No, she is the traitor!"
(soldiers, confused, kill both)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”