Hard to move through new dwarven hall terrain

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
camelotcrusade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Hard to move through new dwarven hall terrain

Unread postby camelotcrusade » 25 Nov 2006, 01:13

Maybe it's just me but... is anyone finding themselves having to constantly spin the camera to move while on the new dwarf stone tiles underground? I find I have trouble simply clicking on the tiles ahead of me to move, I have to spin, spin, spin... till I find the "g" spot at whatever weird angle will let me move, pick up stuff, etc.

I don't have this issue on any other terrain type. I love the way the new one looks (mines of moria-ish) but it's a pain in the butt to move on it. Anybody have any tricks to make it easier? Is this happening to anyone else? Maybe I have special needs... :P

yankeee80
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yankeee80 » 26 Nov 2006, 08:04

I know what you're talking about, but not that big a problem for me.

This wouldn't be an issue if there was a way to put the camera in top-down view. I know the game engine is capable of it because it's used in one of the campaigns.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 26 Nov 2006, 08:07

Actually I find dungeon type areas harder to navigate. The dwarven areas seem less obsticles to deal with for me.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Return to “Heroes V-VI”