Snow

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Romanov77
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Romanov77 » 24 Nov 2006, 12:58

following this trend, nival will soon release a MMORG called "World of might and magic"

Can you imagine Nival working at a such big task? Can you imagine the results??

Natural lazyness + soviet efficiency = Bugs will be a playable race.
And with the passing of strange eons, even death may die.

H.P. Lovecraft - gentleman, writer and dreamer.

PlanesWalker
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PlanesWalker » 25 Nov 2006, 23:45

My 2 Cents is: Any expansion is great. I love anything that adds content to this great game and there arent enough towns anyway.

I mean didnt HOMM3 ship with 8 towns off the bat, then an expansion?

What I'd like to see the most is a Barbarian Town. One that is Conan-esque and like the town from H3.
Patching Eternal!

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 26 Nov 2006, 12:01

I agree that more towns would be good, but I do hope some originality comes with them. Yes we want certain creatures back (depending on who you are) but new and more creative creatures (especially 7th tier) would be good also. Here is hoping there is no Frost/Ice/White/winter/Desert Etc dragons. Something anything would be better. Alas we will probably get more dragons. I am a fan of dragons, and think they are wonderful, but there should be different tier 7 creatures. So as long as they are creative and keep away from more dragons on tier 7, if a couple of our favorites dont show up (naga, medusa, ect) we should at least applaud them for originality. If those show up and no dragons, the same. If those show up and more dragons..well there goes originality :(.

If they use a water theme for Naga's (if it is naga's) something like a Kraken or something would be great as a tier 7. In the desert you could have living sand storms or something as tier 7 (sort of a air elemental on supersteroids :) ). Or behemoths. All I ask is no more dragons...is that too much to ask??
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 26 Nov 2006, 12:05

From Nival yes :disagree:
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Return to “Heroes V-VI”