It's A Trap Help(3rd Haven Campaign)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 19 Nov 2006, 20:07

The Mad Dragon wrote:Well that's kinda silly. Why wouldn't they have an icon?
There's a nice way of approaching bugs... They're silly :loll: :-D
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 19 Nov 2006, 20:09

Yes, all bugs are silly. We should squish them, lol.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 19 Nov 2006, 20:54

I wasn't clear enough in my first post.

According to what I've read about the bug, IF you have other boots equipped before going to the crypt then you will not see the levitation boots (but they should be in your inventory).

If you don't have boots on, you go to the crypt, and they still aren't in your boot slot, then it's a bug and you need to restart the mission etc.

It is a very quick map if you already know what to do so it shouldn't be a big problem.

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 19 Nov 2006, 23:28

Ah, thanks. Yea, they were invisible. Thanks for the help.

asuka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asuka » 31 Jan 2008, 04:50

I also have a problem with this campaign. I already got the boots & crossed the river. But i can't find Alaron's elven army. I'm stuck. Wtf? Please help.

Btw. I'm playing the Tote mod which allows you to play H5 standard & HOF campaigns.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 31 Jan 2008, 06:29

Why do you need to find some army? You cross the river next to the bridge (which is next to your castle ;) ), walk few steps further and the campaign is successfully finished (or you can spend some time sniffin' around, searching for the Cartographer to see where that russian tank between the woods is :D

aaelgr
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby aaelgr » 31 Jan 2008, 11:12

'Beatrice' tells you that Findan is coming with an army, and Isabel's gone off to meet up with them. Of course, chances are that she never went to Irollan in the first place...

Tensho
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Tensho » 31 Jan 2008, 20:08

Well i have same problem.
Guess my feet smell so bad,the boots flew away....

:angel: :embarrased: :( :cry: :rip:
Dont angry the banana!

asuka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asuka » 01 Feb 2008, 04:19

parcaleste wrote:Why do you need to find some army? You cross the river next to the bridge (which is next to your castle ;) ), walk few steps further and the campaign is successfully finished (or you can spend some time sniffin' around, searching for the Cartographer to see where that russian tank between the woods is :D
Thanks for the replies.

That's my problem. I've crossed the bridge but nothing is happening. I have explored the western island, and nothing is happening. Where is Alaron? Well, actually there is something happening, once in a while my game autosaves automatically when i get close to the top left corner of the map.

Do u mean the mission is supposed to end after you crossed the river? Well, that is not happening. Any suggestions?

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 01 Feb 2008, 07:18

Well if it autosaves in the top left corner, than you'll have to see a short film and to pass on the next mission. Have you build the Mage Guild 4-th level? Might your problems comes from there :S Or try to go a far as you can in that top left corner, hm :| So if nothing like that happens, please, try to get to the tank, I am wondering what is inside :baby: (perhaps some drunk russians and an insane "mana" boost :D )

asuka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asuka » 02 Feb 2008, 04:15

parcaleste wrote:Well if it autosaves in the top left corner, than you'll have to see a short film and to pass on the next mission. Have you build the Mage Guild 4-th level? Might your problems comes from there :S Or try to go a far as you can in that top left corner, hm :| So if nothing like that happens, please, try to get to the tank, I am wondering what is inside :baby: (perhaps some drunk russians and an insane "mana" boost :D )
Okay. I am finally past this mission. I've redownloaded the mod & after a long pc read, the cutscene did show up.

Sorry but i didn't look for the tank. I've kept a save though. Ill look for it when i get interested. Btw, we could edit campaign maps in the map editor right? So we could make a way to get to the tank.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”