Resource Silo

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Alamar
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Alamar » 25 Oct 2006, 13:46

I wouldn't mind the concept of an automatically rotating silo. Basically it gives you whatever you need the most.

Early on maybe it would give Sylvan wood or Academy ore. Later on it may change over to a precious resource as as your needs change. Heck maybe once you've built up your castle fully it turns into a low level $ generating structure ....

Lady Farquad
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Lady Farquad » 25 Oct 2006, 15:16

Remember the thread on potions? This could be an interesting way to include those in the game. Bring home certain potion and voila! the silo turns it into gems, or crystal, or whatever... could be done with a nice artifact too...
The lack of resources can be a headache, but I wouldn't allow the player to change the kind of resource the silo provides for balancing reasons.
Morior, ergo sum

Shauku
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Shauku » 25 Oct 2006, 15:31

Alamar wrote:I wouldn't mind the concept of an automatically rotating silo. Basically it gives you whatever you need the most.

Early on maybe it would give Sylvan wood or Academy ore. Later on it may change over to a precious resource as as your needs change. Heck maybe once you've built up your castle fully it turns into a low level $ generating structure ....
And why not just cut the costs of the buildings instead of makin Resource Silo a necessary building for everyone. I strongly oppose a rotating silo. but a choice between two resources like DL mentioned could be a good one, as most factions have huge needs for 2 precious resources. but it is important that you couldn't change it after the decision was made, (or then give it a 4 days cool down or something, when it doesn't produce anything) but I would prefer that one lives with his/her decisions.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”