UBI's Hammers of Fate Release Date

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 15 Oct 2006, 16:18

Sorry,but the forum policy prevents me from linking to warez.You may find it a bit of a torment to find even the most known of them :devious:

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 15 Oct 2006, 16:25

lol...

i dont understand why cant the law sut those sites down, i mean everyone knows them. not that id want it ;)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 15 Oct 2006, 16:37

Many reasons.The lawyers use them,some of the leaks are actually planned by the companies themselves,so arent really illegal,and most importantly,most of the traffic there is actually perfectly legal.Its same as CD burners.You cannot ban them just because some people use it illegally.Everything piece of human technology can be used in many ways,both good and bad,thats why you cannot just ban them.

Shuyssar
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Shuyssar » 15 Oct 2006, 16:41

I don't want to get involved in anything illegal! I want a legal way to play the beta. When does Ubisoft release it?
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. " -Gandalf

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 15 Oct 2006, 16:44

DaemianLucifer wrote:Everything piece of human technology can be used in many ways,both good and bad...
That's gotta be the deepest and truest thing I've read from you! :tsup:
And might I say: every piece of human knowledge.
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Bonzer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Bonzer » 15 Oct 2006, 16:49

ThunderTitan wrote:
Bonzer wrote:DL, TT....Don't. Just Don't. ;)
And I won't. Don't really need to anymore, do I. I just wish you guy were secure enough in your likeing of the game to be able to laught at stuff like this.
Oh, I am TT. Didn't you notice the wink ;) after my tease?
Though I personally think there is too much moaning here, I will always argue your rights to do so. I quite often log on here just for the entertainment. :hoo:
We will either find a way, or we will make one. Emperor Hannibal.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 15 Oct 2006, 17:09

theLuckyDragon wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote:Everything piece of human technology can be used in many ways,both good and bad...
That's gotta be the deepest and truest thing I've read from you! :tsup:
I am deeply dissapointed in DL right now. What next, he'll actualy start admiting he's wrong. 8|

@Bonzer
I just wanted to see who else would reply.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 15 Oct 2006, 18:52

ThunderTitan wrote: I am deeply dissapointed in DL right now. What next, he'll actualy start admiting he's wrong. 8|
What?Never!Even if it happens(highly unlikely)that I am wrong,that thing soon changes to make me right :devil:

Sir_Toejam
Nightmare
Nightmare

Unread postby Sir_Toejam » 15 Oct 2006, 20:28

are you guys related by any chance? maybe living in the same house, having fun posting to each other all day?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 15 Oct 2006, 20:31

Nah.Though I did devour TTs soul and it was de-idly-ecious!

Sir_Toejam
Nightmare
Nightmare

Unread postby Sir_Toejam » 15 Oct 2006, 20:36

i dont understand why cant the law sut those sites down, i mean everyone knows them. not that id want it
most torrent servers are simply providing links; they store no software on their servers, so violate no laws...

...in the countries where the servers are located, that is.

didn't you guys catch that huge news story a few months back about how pireatebay was taken down, only to resurrect itself the next day with servers in a different country? they even won the original court case, as it was clear they actually violated no laws.

here, you can catch up on what you missed in the news, evidently:

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/1,71543-0.html

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 15 Oct 2006, 20:47

Sir_Toejam wrote: didn't you guys catch that huge news story a few months back about how pireatebay was taken down, only to resurrect itself the next day with servers in a different country? they even won the original court case, as it was clear they actually violated no laws.
No, but i did notice all the crashes.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Heroes V-VI”