Proposed Swamp Town

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 02 Oct 2006, 17:54

normal snakes and crocodiles and alligators are booooooooring. lizards offer more variations: salamanders, raptors(but already under dark elf asses), basilisks obviously and mych more. but the problo is i dont think they should all be together.

anyway i just got a genius idea: who is for replacing :

H5 inferno
(tier2) demon -> salamander
(tier6) pit fiend -> ifriit
(tier7) devil -> pit fiend (suggested rename: demon)

demon and devil tier would be lost but they werent that popular anyway. tier 7 would be renamed demon. salamander would bring some variety into inferno.

so: inferno in h5 in my view:

1) imp
2) salamander
3) cerberus
4) succubus
5) nightmare
6) ifriit
7) demon (actually renamed pit fiend)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 02 Oct 2006, 18:13

Nice one vhilhu.But why renaming pit fiend?It sounds better than demon anyhow.

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 02 Oct 2006, 18:53

i just thought 1. demons should be grandeur, because demon/angel are the opposites, not devil/angel.

and "demon -> fiend" does make some sense, no? i mean the "pit" in the beginning is useless if there are no normal tier2 demons to compare to.

and for tradition fans, in kings bounty, demon was one REALLY strong guy. i dont remeber anymore for certain but i think only dragons were stronger.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 02 Oct 2006, 19:00

Actually it is angels -> devil.Demons came later.Besides,most of the time,they are considered as one.I think it was D&D that separated them into opposing forces of evil first(but I may be wrong here).Also,I see nothing wrong with the pit fiends name(except for its dumb dwelling the heart of the pit :disagree: ).And it does sound good.Pit fied -> balor was my favourite name yet.Too bad it didnt go through.

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 02 Oct 2006, 19:07

DaemianLucifer wrote:Actually it is angels -> devil.Demons came later.Besides,most of the time,they are considered as one.I think it was D&D that separated them into opposing forces of evil first(but I may be wrong here).Also,I see nothing wrong with the pit fiends name(except for its dumb dwelling the heart of the pit :disagree: ).And it does sound good.Pit fied -> balor was my favourite name yet.Too bad it didnt go through.
isnt the difference clear anyway, angels are direct servants of adonai, demons are probably still remaining pagan deities and spirits?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”