Battlemage

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Battlemage

Unread postby Mytical » 24 Sep 2006, 08:59

Since I am on a 'lets make might and magic more optioned" kick here is another skill that should be implemented.

A battlemage is : A mage specifically adaptable in battle situations whos spells are generally more draining but quicker and more powerful. Since they practice in battle, they also are tougher then most traditional mages.

To get this skill Destruction, Attack, Defense, and sorcery must be taken

Basic - +2 attack - 2 knowledge +2 spellpower + 2 defense - destruction spells do 50% more damage but cost triple mana

Advanced - +4 attack -4 knowledge, ect - destruction spells do 100% more damage but cost 3.5x as much.

Expert - +8 ect - destructions spells do 200% more damage and cost 4x as much.

Sort of an alternative uberskill to arcane :). This is for those who like tough mages :) next will be Channellers :) the pure magic version of magic :).

Before anybody says it, yes it would be too powerful, I know this. This is just an example. We really need to beef up both Might and Magic (a little more so then Might) to make people who want to be either an true might or true magic hero...:)
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 24 Sep 2006, 09:16

see the channel thread for my answer :p

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 24 Sep 2006, 09:34

hehe must have not read a lot of my threads. The fact that it probably won't be done hasn't stopped me before :). The fact that my ideas may not be popular has never stopped me before :). As for mods here is a list of mods I would LOVE to see.

Mod to increase spell damage, should be possible.

Mod to change some of the looks of the bleh creatures into something more palable...ie most of the undead (tho not vamps, they look nice :) ), angels (think they should be female because of the 'dresses' they wear :devious:) Most of the inferno crew (dont bother the succubi tho!).

That would do for now, now that uberskills are easier to get that is :).
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Return to “Heroes V-VI”