Maahir's Gambit

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby tumorbane » 07 Sep 2006, 13:43

In looking into it more last night I think that's just a special ability specific to the Zoltan character. I forget the actual name (spellwringer or something) but it says that every time a spell is cast there is a %chance it can't be cast again (or was it, "removed from the spellbook")...it said the higher level the spell the less likely it would happen....well, it always happens to me in that battle after casting 2-3 times. Too bad too...would've been interesting to see if repeatedly ressurected titans could've taken out that army of 750 skelly archers and support troops.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Sep 2006, 17:30

So, it seems that the trick to win is to gather those artifacts soon enough. Hopefully, there's a Sphinx nearby to boost some gold (sometimes it won't help anyway^^) so we can buy those stuff. After that, just the concern to vanish the other player.

I hate finishing a map soon. I like to spend time, to build big armies and develop the hero. That's rather difficult in this map. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Heroes V-VI”