Dwarfs in First Expansionpack!!!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 29 Aug 2006, 01:44

ahhh, an Ice Dragon .... how .... ummm .... nival
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Odolwa
Peasant
Peasant

Re: tr.anslation

Unread postby Odolwa » 30 Aug 2006, 20:50

Pitsu wrote:They still arent sure whether the Sylvan level 7 monster is a gold or emerald dragon
It's green. How could it be a gold dragon?

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 30 Aug 2006, 21:00

emerald allready exists
and and I agree bout stonghold and swamp not needing dragons but, underground allready has hydra's so what will swamp's level 7 tier unit be?

slakinator
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby slakinator » 30 Aug 2006, 22:17

did you all check out the screenies of dwarves on the french site? those pics make me very interested in this new expansion pack.

looks really cool

Mammoth Eternal!

kyrinrules
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kyrinrules » 31 Aug 2006, 08:13

mammoth eternal!

Yeah they do look really good. They look to be sort of like Haven in that Ive found 5 units i think that are all dwarf's

I don't like the class of their hero though Runemage. I always imagined that the dwarves would almost as might orientated as Haven.

Now they need Stronghold as we have 4 good and three bad and 4 magic and 3 might. They had it balanced in the first place so you never know.

Genesis
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Genesis » 31 Aug 2006, 09:13

I suggest you scroll down the page...
Jednotky mesta Fortress:
Axe Fighter - > Axe Thrower
Bear Rider - > Blackbear Rider
Brawler - > Berserker
Defender - > Stout Defender
Rune Mage - > Flame Mage
Thane - > Warlord
Fire Dragon - > Magma Dragon
FAR too many dwarves for my liking. There isn't enough in the way of other races. And more dragons? Noooooo...

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 31 Aug 2006, 09:40

They are still not final, but from pictures they look nice. ** Although I hope that they put some more effort to the game fixes in the expansion. Here is, where it started.

Runemagic dwarves, that's original :D Haven renegades and so....
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 31 Aug 2006, 09:53

Just wanted to note to all the people who thought nagas would fit better; they are supposed to become a race of their own, worshipping the water dragon.

So I'm not really pleased to see these creature line-ups. And judging by the screenies it seems that we'll have at least 4 dwarven units. Man, as long as they don't put a dragon at the top, even if it's red (fire + red dragon anyone.. :disagree: ). Cause it'll be aligned with fire and that's just plain silly on snowy terrain.
Naw give me a yeti/behemoth on 'tier' 7

Oh and the mammoth is cool.
Grah!

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 31 Aug 2006, 12:20

Genesis wrote: FAR too many dwarves for my liking. There isn't enough in the way of other races. And more dragons? Noooooo...
Its not a dragon,its a drake(no wings).Problem is that its way to ugly.Especially the upgraded one. :ill:
kyrinrules wrote: Now they need Stronghold as we have 4 good and three bad and 4 magic and 3 might. They had it balanced in the first place so you never know.
There really is no might,you know.All of them can cast spells,so they are battle mages at best.

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Unread postby LindaG » 31 Aug 2006, 13:32

Genesis wrote:
Its not a dragon,its a drake(no wings).Problem is that its way to ugly.Especially the upgraded one. :ill:
Maybe they are hoping to scare the enemy to death? :P
Genesis wrote:
There really is no might,you know.All of them can cast spells,so they are battle mages at best.
That is just wrong. Everyone knows that dwarves are magic resistant and don't need magic in battle. Though they do have some who can cast magic. To make all dwarves cast magic is just...wrong.

They need some saber tooth tigers, too. lol. Or snow leopards.

Oh well, enough of my comments.lol. I don't play often enough to know what's best. *^_^*

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 31 Aug 2006, 14:06

kyrinrules wrote:mammoth eternal!

I don't like the class of their hero though Runemage. I always imagined that the dwarves would almost as might orientated as Haven.

Now they need Stronghold as we have 4 good and three bad and 4 magic and 3 might. They had it balanced in the first place so you never know.
Ya, I also find this odd because the class is Runemage, however the stats are PRIMARY attack and defense with a little knowledge and spell power. That makes no sense! Come on, Nival lol.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 31 Aug 2006, 14:28

LordErtz wrote: Ya, I also find this odd because the class is Runemage, however the stats are PRIMARY attack and defense with a little knowledge and spell power. That makes no sense! Come on, Nival lol.
Actually,it does make sense.Like I said,runes arent as classical magic.So the standard rules for magic cannot apply here.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 31 Aug 2006, 15:45

The Drakes looks great, c'mon its at least better than "some" other units :devious: Like.....emeralds..

Fingolfin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fingolfin » 31 Aug 2006, 16:11

Oh great, Dwarves got the fried lizards as the 7-tier troop.

How humiliating!! 8|

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 31 Aug 2006, 16:13

Fingolfin wrote:Oh great, Dwarves got the fried lizards as the 7-tier troop.

How humiliating!! 8|
Remember its not offical yet, things may change ;) I hope for an Behemoth or an Frost Eagle at tier 7 and replacing a tier 5 or 6 dwarf with drake and fire drake upg :-D

Jimmpi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Jimmpi » 31 Aug 2006, 17:10

I like what I see..:=)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 31 Aug 2006, 17:30

Wait, so Rumemage will be the hero and an unit? And maybe Fire Drake would work better then Fire Dragon as a name.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Heroes V-VI”