Need a little help to get some uniqe heroes.

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
mysticon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Need a little help to get some uniqe heroes.

Unread postby mysticon » 18 Aug 2006, 09:30

Hello all.. me and a friend have been searching for those "uniqe" heroes for a while now.. we have seen em ingame some few times.. but have never found out how we can play whit em, since we cant chooce em to start whit..

the 2 heroes we whant to start whit is: Isabel (heaven) and Biara (inferno)

whould make hot seat ALOT more fun if we some way could play whit those heroes..

Hope someone here can help me.. tnx all B-)

Ketzal
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ketzal » 18 Aug 2006, 13:42

Those heroes are usually blocked from non-campaign maps since their specials are usually overpowering.

I think you are going to have to wait for the map editor if you want to use them in a regular map.

mysticon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mysticon » 18 Aug 2006, 15:51

Ketzal wrote:Those heroes are usually blocked from non-campaign maps since their specials are usually overpowering.

I think you are going to have to wait for the map editor if you want to use them in a regular map.
41 vies, and one answer:D

wel tnx for the "bad" news.. but what i dont understand is how i could have seen em in hot seat when me and my friend played.. was only for a second.. but i know it was not a normal inforno boss..

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 18 Aug 2006, 17:35

Ketzal wrote:Those heroes are usually blocked from non-campaign maps since their specials are usually overpowering.

How so? I don't see them as particularly overpowering.

And it is easy enough to include them -- there is a mod available.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

mysticon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mysticon » 18 Aug 2006, 20:42

Caradoc wrote:

How so? I don't see them as particularly overpowering.

And it is easy enough to include them -- there is a mod available.
could you give me a url to that mod please? or a name?

mysticon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mysticon » 19 Aug 2006, 20:23

tnx, is it true that biara start whit the same skills and speciality of Nymus? could someone confirm this?

what is the name on the other campain heroes?

Return to “Heroes V-VI”