Problems with ubi

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
anonymous

Problems with ubi

Unread postby anonymous » 14 Aug 2006, 03:47

So I was making an account so I could play online (late I know) and I couldnt get a signle name to work. I was going to contact ubi, but it appeared to me that you had to be logged in to contact them, so that didnt work. And just to make sure I didnt just have bad luck and was picking user names that had already been chosen, Id type in jibberish like aslefhf324 or awefu-23 and I tried this many times to ensure that it just wasnt chance, and everytime it said user name not available. Sometimes after I put a name in, it would give suggested names, but when I put those in, Id get the same error, any help is appreciated.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 14 Aug 2006, 03:58

i remember i had a (different) problem with ubi once and got to their help desk. i dont remember logging in first, but maybe i was logged in from before already. are you sure you cant get to them without logging in?

anonymous

Unread postby anonymous » 14 Aug 2006, 04:50

Ah of course as soon as I post I get it to work, I still dont know what the problem was, but thanks anyways.

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 14 Aug 2006, 11:07

You forget how many people use gibberish names....? :P

I find it incredibily difficult to register Rapier with any forum =/ I was very impressed with this forum :P
~ Rapier.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 14 Aug 2006, 11:39

Yet no one seems to be as creative as me,since DaemianLucifer can be created everywhere :devil:

@anonymous
Maybe the login site was down at the moment,and got fixed later.

Sir_Toejam
Nightmare
Nightmare

Unread postby Sir_Toejam » 14 Aug 2006, 22:24

oh yeah?

try Sir_Toejam.

I actually had to change it from just "Toejam" about 8 years ago, as all of a sudden there were many sites with users utlizing that handle.

go figure.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 15 Aug 2006, 03:30

and to think i had no trouble with stefan.urlus here .... i mean how many of us must there be??

Sir_Toejam
Nightmare
Nightmare

Unread postby Sir_Toejam » 15 Aug 2006, 04:22

i mean how many of us must there be??
I'm sure the answer would surprise you.

with 6 billion people in the world, ya gotta figure somebody out there has that name too.

a quick search on google turned you up a lot, but also quite a few folks that share your last name, at least.

the world's a big place.

is this you, BTW?

http://www.paravia.com/cgi/discus/board ... efan-users

Return to “Heroes V-VI”