Expansion HOMM 5

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Kilop
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Kilop » 30 Sep 2006, 04:12

i mean, it i scommon that people tend to prefer past things, because memory make past things look better, can someone explain me WHY the resto of eratia was any good... because i really don t have any clue ...
On the other hand, i cantell you why this one is not bad , but really not that great...
I support(ed?) Nival... flame on !!!
The truth pure and simple is seldom pure and never simple...

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 30 Sep 2006, 05:49

Ok,fair enough.Here is why I find ROE good:In each campaign you had numerous texts that showed you character development very detailed.Thats how you could learn about king rolad being kept a prisoner of the demons,for example.The story itself was nothing special,like I said.But storytelling is.It has nothing to do with nostalgia.I liked the story in spellforce when it came out,and that was not very long ago.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 30 Sep 2006, 10:19

The way the story is told. You start the game with knowing only that that you need to fight against an enemy. As the story goes, you find out whats happening, why is it happening and how it is happening. SoD depths the RoE story by telling who is responsible and how it came to the war.

And, believe me, I am one of very few people who are not touched by nostalogia.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Sep 2006, 11:20

Kilop wrote:i mean, it i scommon that people tend to prefer past things, because memory make past things look better, can someone explain me WHY the resto of eratia was any good... because i really don t have any clue
Pls, you liked SoD better then RoE, and SoD was way more cliched, except the bonus mission.

As for H5, have you actualy payed attention to the characteers or the way the story is presented, or did you just wrote down a summary of the story amd decided it sounds good?!
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kilop
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Kilop » 04 Oct 2006, 16:54

did you see the new screenshots ??
We can clearly see the new renegade swordman. And, ask myself a question , that attack from the tier 6 is it a all lightning based atack, or just does it proc a chain lightning efect or something similar to sucubus... Will it be able to harm you units ???
I support(ed?) Nival... flame on !!!
The truth pure and simple is seldom pure and never simple...

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 04 Oct 2006, 17:16

Kilop wrote:did you see the new screenshots ??
We can clearly see the new renegade swordman. And, ask myself a question , that attack from the tier 6 is it a all lightning based atack, or just does it proc a chain lightning efect or something similar to sucubus... Will it be able to harm you units ???
Well it hits only the adjacent units.I think the description said adjacent units and not adjacent enemies,so my guess is that it can harm you as well.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”