Help with Diplomat standalone scenario

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
LindaG
Scout
Scout

Help with Diplomat standalone scenario

Unread postby LindaG » 04 Aug 2006, 01:04

Godric is supposed to find something or someone to scare away some academy troops, but I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking for.
Can anyone give me a clue please?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 04 Aug 2006, 07:35

I think the answer is "more troops". Otherwise, you can try the underground, which also leads you to what you're looking for.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

GatorG
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby GatorG » 04 Aug 2006, 11:11

I went up to the second garrison and he scared them. I don't know what triggered it, but more troops sounds good. I never went underground (I don't think). The stand-alone map...while ok, left me wanting. I've only played it once.

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Unread postby LindaG » 04 Aug 2006, 12:35

Gaidal Cain wrote:I think the answer is "more troops". Otherwise, you can try the underground, which also leads you to what you're looking for.
Ah. *nods* Okay. Thanks. ^_^

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Unread postby LindaG » 04 Aug 2006, 12:37

GatorG wrote:I went up to the second garrison and he scared them. I don't know what triggered it, but more troops sounds good. I never went underground (I don't think). The stand-alone map...while ok, left me wanting. I've only played it once.
I probably won't replay any map I finish either. There's no use, really. There is only one way to win. Only one hero to be. Only one faction to be.
Definitely no replayability.

Oh, and no Hall of Fame to play against. :disagree:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Troops

Unread postby Mytical » 08 Aug 2006, 19:01

To 'scare' the garrison you need 500 total troops. Since the end is a dragon utopia with normally 30 dragons, would suggest a well balanced 500.

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Re: Troops

Unread postby LindaG » 08 Aug 2006, 19:06

Mytical302 wrote:To 'scare' the garrison you need 500 total troops. Since the end is a dragon utopia with normally 30 dragons, would suggest a well balanced 500.
Okay. Thank you! :)

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Also

Unread postby Mytical » 09 Aug 2006, 07:02

Don't know if you know, but the Dragon Utopia (which is hard to find and I believe underground somewhere) once you beat it, the game is over. Since you can't fight other heroes (to do so is a automatic loss), and they wont cross the garrison you had to scare away, feel free to take every last troop you have with you. All you will ever fight is neutral stacks and you need all the help you can get in that dragon fight. And since no time limit, feel free to take your time on your side :).

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Re: Also

Unread postby LindaG » 09 Aug 2006, 10:10

Mytical302 wrote:Don't know if you know, but the Dragon Utopia (which is hard to find and I believe underground somewhere) once you beat it, the game is over. Since you can't fight other heroes (to do so is a automatic loss), and they wont cross the garrison you had to scare away, feel free to take every last troop you have with you. All you will ever fight is neutral stacks and you need all the help you can get in that dragon fight. And since no time limit, feel free to take your time on your side :).
Ah. Cool. Thank you! ^_^

Return to “Heroes V-VI”