The Heroes V Wish List

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 02 Aug 2006, 19:01

a seperation between Might and Magic Heroes, allowing a player to choose, for example, either a Knight or a Cleric when playing Haven.

of course, this would go hand in hand with more spells and more artifacts, but technically im not asking for those so i still only have 1.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Aug 2006, 19:39

Yeah, the reason I only want one per person is that I want to make a bit of an idex of how many want the different things... and maybe what is the most sought-after feature.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby tumorbane » 02 Aug 2006, 19:49

tough to decide but I'll go with changing the underground graphics so it's easier to see what's on the ground without having to twist and turn the camera to peer behind all the big rocks.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 03 Aug 2006, 03:10

Gotta agree with the fighting hero as mentioned by Ehtric. One who can't gallop through walls... ;|

yourworstnightmare
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yourworstnightmare » 03 Aug 2006, 09:08

More stratetic sieges, where the player inside the city wall actuallycan defend itself.

Killroyan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Killroyan » 03 Aug 2006, 11:22

Agree with Kalah. I am a campaign player but I am almost turned down by the cut scenes with no lip sunching whatsoever (and mediocre graphics). They could have at least inserted that. Only the last and the first scene has lipsynching. Pathetic.

Meandor
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Meandor » 03 Aug 2006, 12:31

I change my mind. I want heroes normal attack removed.

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Wish List

Unread postby Queen Hera » 03 Aug 2006, 12:31

I'd like the "Portals" to show more clearly on the minimap. (All the other "wishes" have been mentioned.)

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 03 Aug 2006, 12:35

More interesting and unique adventure map places to visit instead of the 6 morale/luck crappy places(this INCLUDES more quest huts with random quests like H3)

Needles
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Needles » 03 Aug 2006, 13:17

I wish one of the best things from WoG: Mithril (extremly rare and valuable-it could be given for completing quests or defeting strong monster banks like dragon utopia, could be used for incereasing creature growth of daily income, they could also make special 'Blacksmith' adventure object where hero could bring 2-3 mithril and lot of other resources and blacksmith would make special artefact for you, ofyourse you should have choice like mithril cruissars, shield sword... etc and they would give much bigger bonus to attack or defence than normal artefacts)
-System of a down-

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 03 Aug 2006, 13:25

I'm sure the interface could be improved somehow...
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 03 Aug 2006, 13:30

Meandor wrote:I change my mind. I want heroes normal attack removed.
The one thing I too want removed.

DM, right? :)

frozd
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby frozd » 03 Aug 2006, 13:58

Much i wanted was already said, but....

Give us back the simultanious retaliation!

Chorus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Chorus » 04 Aug 2006, 01:43

I'd like to see less of a connection between hero classes and town alignments. In Heroes IV (at least), the player was rewarded for hiring heroes that differed from his/her starting castle. In Heroes V, the player is a fool to choose any other hero class because one out of six skill slots becomes useless.

In other words, I'd like the game to reward players for using diverse hero classes rather than just one.

Needles
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Needles » 04 Aug 2006, 06:35

frozd wrote:Much i wanted was already said, but....

Give us back the simultanious retaliation!
Simultanius retaliation suck, if they put it in they should at least make an option to turn it of... but that is my opinion...
-System of a down-

Dread Wolf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dread Wolf » 07 Aug 2006, 00:18

I'd like to be able to completely customize a Hero ... from his starting bonuses, creatures, abilities, scores, etc ....

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 07 Aug 2006, 00:25

Dread Wolf wrote:I'd like to be able to completely customize a Hero ... from his starting bonuses, creatures, abilities, scores, etc ....
Wait for the map editor, we should be able to do anything with it...even put in tanks! haha.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 07 Aug 2006, 00:30

Excellent thread.

One thing that I want from Heroes V, hmm, only one, uh...

one more faction.

chaosgorgon
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby chaosgorgon » 07 Aug 2006, 03:05

DaemianLucifer wrote:Uh,oh...One thing?Hard to choose...Hmmm...How about different developer? :devious: :devil: Blizzard or firaxis would be my preference,but hey,lots of others could do it.
or better triump studios ;) , but really the only thing i want in this game is sim turns, that will lead a complete change in the game, more fun and yes, a BIG online community!!!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”