First Impressions

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Marine OKeefe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Marine OKeefe » 30 Jul 2006, 20:30

soupnazii wrote:i would assume that he was talking about how there had always been a campaign editor in the series, not in Heroes 5.

i comppletely disagree about the music. the music was absolutely great, cheers to the composers. there was one exception though - the tune after you end your turn and are waiting for the computers when you are playing Sylvan. at first it was great, had me thrumming the desk to the beat, but after a few turn i had to turn the volume off because it was too... you know, catchy....

Dont say that Ubi doesnt support moddability, they have said a few times i think that they support it and think it adds color to the game and stuff. they only said that a patch might not work if you have a mod installed.

what do you mean "downloaded unofficial maps"? how can you do that? who out there other than nival has the power to create Heroes 5 maps?
THe music is very good, just unfitting for the areas its played. The Combat music doesnt sound anything like Combat music and once again its a matter of Opinion.

I didnt say UBI doesnt support modability! I said this game has no official modability and its a review of the game, not of Ubisoft. I never even said Ubisoft before this post.

When I say Download Unofficial Maps I mean Download Unofficial Maps.... Unofficial Maps have been released. Wake up.
"Praised be Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour"
"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 30 Jul 2006, 22:24

link me?

Marine OKeefe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Marine OKeefe » 30 Jul 2006, 22:32

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 30 Jul 2006, 23:29

ok, so its not new maps, just same ones only modified for different versions of play. you could have said "modified maps" instead of "unofficial maps" cause the way you said it made it sound like someone was making brand new maps for download.

Marine OKeefe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Marine OKeefe » 30 Jul 2006, 23:39

Wrong completely the way I said it was "Unofficial" I didnt say brand new. This is bull-shit. Im not posting here or responding to this crap anymore. Which is not even relevant to my review which made no mention of these unofficial maps.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

Unread postby soupnazii » 31 Jul 2006, 01:57

hey nobody was being angry at you, i just misunderstood what you said and wanted to know what you meant. didnt mean to upset anybody, sorry if i did. please dont stop coming to this forum because of me, cause people here really are much nicer than in most other forums and it would be a shame for somebody to leave just because of a misunderstanding. no hard feelings i hope... ;|

Return to “Heroes V-VI”